19.) The worst way to be asked out on a date

After a few weeks my scar cleared up fully and I was sitting down having tea with Jessica in the main living room. "So still no sex Annalise." Jessica said before putting her cup down. "Can I get more tea?" Jessica said looking over at Posie who walked over. Posie leaned over Jessica and Jessica tried so hard not to stare.

I gave Jessica the look to sit down and act right before she did something she'd regret. Jessica totally ignored my look and pulled Posie down onto her lap. Posie blushed and got up immediately but Jessica pulled her back down. "Did I say move mariposa?" (Butterfly) Posie just laughed nervously and sat back down.

I got up and walked over to Rosie who was seconds away from squealing at Posie and Jessica practically flirting. "They're like so cute but so hard to get together I swear." I said before looking at Jessica who had her hands around Posie's waist. "I know my sister would look so perfect with Jessica." Rosie said wiping down glass cups. "You think Jason would approve of this Rosie?" Rosie just shook her head and laughed

"The scandalizim would go crazy." She said before leaning over the island in the kitchen watching Posie laugh at Jessica's antics. "Plus Mr. DiCaprio would never separate me and my sister. Or at least until we're older." I turned to Rosie.

"Wait. How old are you?"

"18"

I felt a surge of relief. I did not want a predator case on me. "So how old is Jessica?" I asked. Rosie placed her plate that she was cleaning down. "Around 20-24." Rosie replied. How was Jason younger than her. I totally thought the roles were reversed and Jason was older. "Wait so who's the youngest mafia?"

Rosie looked at me with thought in her eye and made up her idea. "Mr. DiCaprio." I looked at her shocked. I didn't know my own husband was the youngest and most powerful. "So what's Jason's problem?!" I asked annoyed that I still haven't gotten absolutely anything from him.

"Mr. DiCaprio started off mafia at a really young age. After his parents retired he was given the business at 16 and kept building on. When he first arrived a lot of mafias tried to tear him down but Mr. DiCaprio sought refuge in the hands of Jessica seeing that she was only 18 at the time.

Mr. DiCaprio started to get into killing and ending people's lives without any mercy. Some even say that he once delivered a severed body part to one of their family members with a note on the box saying: "This is what happens when you betray me." Jason soon started to climb up the mafia ladder and worked his way to the top.

But the most sad part about it was he never got the chance to be a kid."

I looked at Rosie stunned. I never even knew that he went through all that trauma. I can't believe that he didn't even get a childhood. His parents are monsters.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I went to go answer it. There was nobody there though just an Amazon box. "What's this?" I asked to myself before reading the name on it. It was addressed to me? I took the box and looked at it closely. Might wanna stay here where it's safe. I looked closely at the box to see that there was red stuff on it?

"Interesting..."

I slowly opened the box and screamed.

Inside the box were 2 bloody hands holding a note in between them.

And the note just said:

"Will you go on a date with me? -Jason."