4.) Wedding Day

Today came the dreadful day that I'd been trying to avoid for a while.

My Wedding.

I was getting ready in the dressing room with over a dozen maids tending to everything. "Am I gonna have bridesmaids?" The maids looked around and talked amongst themselves then looked back at me. "I'm sorry Mrs. DiCaprio but Mr. DiCaprio hasn't had time to find you any." I looked down at my hands a little disappointed that I'd wouldn't get bridesmaids.

Overall my new dress ended up coming out gorgeously and the maids helped me out a lot.

I loved how my blonde hair corresponded to the lining of the gown but the veil was very long. "How long is this going to take?!" I could hear a very angry Jason yelling on the other side of the door. "I'm getting ready Jason go fuck yourself!" I yelled back.

I knew he was gonna be mad when I get to that altar but he deserved it for not making me breathe in this dress. My father finally walked in the dressing room after so long and gasped when he saw me. "Look at my angel Annalise. I rolled my eyes at him because I was still mad. I guess that triggered him because he started yelling at maids that my dress was too tight.

"Dad the dress is fine stop coddling me. Your 20 year old daughter." My father finally calmed down after I said that and got ready to walk me down the aisle. "I can't believe you're selling me off to an Italian man." I said upset as I looked at the venue.

It was gorgeous but for some reason I felt empty inside and ready to cry

The wedding venue.

"Now Annalise are you ready for all the pressure that comes with being a mafia bride?" I nodded at my father tears already welting in my eyes as we walked down the aisle. I saw Jason waiting at the front with the bishop. He still had that same unamused look on his face. How ridiculous I almost yelled out but knew to watch how I speak.

The bishop started speaking and Jason leaned over in my ear. "Stop crying. You're an ugly crier." How dare he say that about me?!

I quickly wiped my eyes as the bishop went over vows. "Do you take Annalise to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health?" Jason paused for a minute before saying "I do." He was probably hesitating whether marriage would be right for him.

"Do you take Jason to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health?" Every part of my body wanted to say no.

"I do."

I felt like crying my eyes out when I said that. I was now trapped in a never ending marriage with someone 4 years older than me. "By the power vested in me you may now kiss the bride."

Jason leaned over and pulled me closer into a passionate kiss. His lips were soft as clouds and I liked it. But it didn't feel real because he let me go immediately. I wanted it to feel real.

"Guess you're Mrs. DiCaprio now."