18.) A "special" Delivery

*Jason POV:*

I knew that Jessica was gonna hang out with Annalise all day so I knew exactly what I had to do.

One way or another he was gonna find out what happens when you cross Jason DiCaprio...

I was speeding in my car going to Mafia Angels house. That dick all the time I tell him to not touch shit that's not mines. Literally I have my name on her god damn finger. I swear that small dicked bastard.

I arrived at his house and it was like half the size of mines. I turned to Micheal and tossed him my keys. "Spin the block this will be quick." I stepped out the car and walked towards Angels door. His guards must've saw me because they moved out the way very quickly before opening the gate.

I was greeted by Angel currently fucking a random basic blonde girl. Figures.

Angel looked up at me and fell slightly. "Holy shit Jason! I didn't know you were here!" He got up quickly and the girl looked embarrassed and ran upstairs. Imagine not having an elevator in your house. So depressing.

I waited for Angel to get dressed and we sat down son his couch. "I swear Angel you have to warn a guy before you just burst into his house. I was so close to making that girl beg for me." I rolled my eyes at his comment and looked at the tea he was pouring.

One thing about Angel was that he knew how to make tea. But something about it made me so mad. "So how's your wife doing?" Something about him saying that knowing he was the one who shot my property made me crack inside but I decided to keep my calm. "She's going alright still weak but alive." Angel looked like he was upset about that news.

"Oh well that's nice. To see her still breathing."

Angel gripped his tea cup tightly and I just grinned at him.

"Well enough of the small talk I did come to speak to you privately."

"Well damn I can't kick Steph out yet. I got her for another hour."

I scrunched my nose at her and angel glared at me with eyes that can kill.

"Okay we do this the hard way." And I pulled out my gun. Angel and his bimbos eyes widened and they backed away. "Let's see." I said pointing my gun in the middle of them. "Eeeny meeny minee you!" I said and then shot Angel in his brain. I heard a loud scream from that bimbo and decided I don't need any witnesses and killed her too. "I told you not to touch things that were mines."

Angel just coughed and sputtered and dropped dead. And I laughed as he left blood all over my shirt and face. I placed my gun down on him it was a good thing that I wore gloves because I'd leave no footprints. I'm not stupid. But I did manage to take one thing before I left...

I made my way home only to run into Rosie grumbling and drinking orange juice. "Where's my wife?" I asked looking up at her eyes. "She's upstairs with Jessica at the moment Mr. DiCaprio."

"Fucking Jessica still going after my wife!"

I groaned loudly and went into my elevator going upstairs to the 5th floor where my room was located. I walked in to find Jessica wrapping Annalise's stomach with more gauze. I didn't like the feeling of not touching my own wife so I dismissed Jessica. "You're dismissed Jessica I'll handle it from here." Jessica smirked and left before saying something about tending to her daughter.

I started to wrap around her waist and she looked down at me and blushed. I squeezed her waist to make sure that the wrapping was tight and I guess she decided it was too much because she turned away. I found it cute when she acted all flustered so I grabbed her chin. "I bet you wanna kiss my face bloody and all." I pulled her closer to my face our lips almost touching and she looked ready to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Imma go wash this blood off me" I said and walked into our walk in closet. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw her disappointed face.

I dropped my bloody clothes and went in the shower. Now I didn't know much about Annalise but I knew one thing:

"Annalise was going to be getting a very "special" package in a few weeks..."