9.) "What happens when you betray me"

I was sitting on my bed watching Queen Charlotte on Netflix when I saw Jason calling my phone. This was the first time that he actually called me. Instead of me just finding where he was or just ignoring him until he got home. I picked up the phone and this is what happened:

"Hey Jessi I need you in my office before you get your daughter."

"Jason." I said responding to him.

"What."

"This isn't Jessica this is your wife idiot."

There was a pause before he responded to me. He was probably thinking about how he mistaken me for another woman. That damn idiot.

"My bad principessa viziata I was looking for Jessica not you."

I am tired of this idiot calling me that name. I swear he thinks he's so funny.

"Well I'm not your "little friend" Jessica I'm Annalise."

"Don't you think I fucking know that."

"You don't seem like you do idiot."

"Whatever I'll be home in a while. Bye principessa viziata."

"Bye Jason."

I hung up and tossed my phone on the bed throwing my body down with it. Ugh why every time I hear his voice I get little butterflies in my stomach. I swear ever since the hot springs incident he's just been making me blush all the time or just making me nervous.

And it doesn't help that he calls me a spoiled princess. He makes me sound like a slut. His slut. I found myself blushing on the bed again at the sound of me being his slut.

"Wait what the fuck was I saying?!"

"He's a total idiot."

"Right?"

I was getting bored at looking at the stuff that was going on in NY while I was stuck in Italy with Jason. Italy was a beautiful place but Jason literally never lets me out the house to see anything. I decided to get up and walk around the house but Micheal was blocking the door again. "Micheal can I get through please?" I asked him but he just looked down at me and looked back up.

"Micheal!" He kept ignoring me as I screamed his name each time. He eventually groaned loudly and moved out my way. "Thanks Micheal." I said after I hugged him tightly and went downstairs. He still didn't respond but I knew he was happy on the inside. I went into the kitchen to see Rosie and Posie cooking around.

"Hey Rosie and Posie." I said before sitting down at the kitchen island. "What's for lunch?" Posie turned to me and placed down a plate of egg fried rice with steak. "Mr. DiCaprio has a grill out back and we fried the steak and rice on there. It's pretty much a hibachi grill." Rosie said while drying her hands off with a towel.

"I would've loved to see that bro." I said before placing my napkin on my lap to not ruin my new shorts. One thing about that food was that Rosie could cook like an angel. I swear if I was dying of hunger Rosie would be right there to fry absolutely anything.

I finished my food a little later and walked around the house a little. Besides this place being a total palace with a movie theater, gym, indoor and outdoor pool, basketball court, tennis court, lake, and 5 pools this place is pretty boring. I went down the elevator to the main living room to which I saw this girl dressed in an all black tight outfit and sharp heels.

She had dark red hair and emerald green eyes. I found myself staring at her. Who the fuck was this bitch and why is she in my house?!

"Well me and Jason's house but who cares!"

She saw me and jumped at me pressing a knife against my throat. "You must be the wife with an attitude problem." She said while smirking pressing the knife against my throat harder. "Shame you're hot too. If you weren't Jason I would've took you home with me." I could barely breathe from how hard she was pressing the knife I could only muster out a small "p-please.." before Jason walked in and pulled her off.

"Jesus Jessica can you not go a day without murdering the first person you see?!"

"Oh so this was the infamous Jessica he kept talking about."

"And she just tried to kill me."

I brushed my outfit off when a little blood trickled off my throat from the stab wound. It wasn't deep enough for to kill me but it hurt like a bitch. And Jason must've saw that it hurt because he hit Jessica in the back of the head. "Dammit Jessica this is my wife you idiot. Only I get to see her bleed."

"Okay that was sweet. Gruesome but sweet."

"Oww bitch that hurt." Jessica responded before pushing him a little. "I was just teaching your wife manners." Jason rolled his eyes at her smart remark and turned back to me. "Annalise this is Jessica." He said before pushing her in front of me. "Yeah I think I know the person that just tried to kill me." I said backing away from her and rolling my eyes.

"Wow Jason you weren't kidding when you said she said she had an attitude problem." She said before moving closer to Jason. What the fuck is this bitch doing?! Is she trying to take my man or something. Jessica must've saw my face because she moved away from him. "Oh honey don't worry I'm not attracted to men like that."

"Oh she's gay. I'm so fucking stupid."

"Well it's nice to meet you Jessica." I said before extending my hand out to her. She ignored my hand and hugged me instead. "I'm sorry I'm a hugger." I looked up from the hug to see Jason rolling his eyes and glaring at her.

I pulled away from the hug before Jason strangled her. It was funny seeing him so jelous of me and his lesbian best friend. "Damn Jason you got yourself a damn snack." She said before looking me up and down. "I bet you fuck her every night."

I just blushed and turned away.

Then there was a loud bang of the door being busted down and tall men wearing black walking in holding a man by each side. "Oh look what the cat brung in." Jessica said before the guards dropped the man on the ground. "Sir this is the guy you're looking for. We're positive." Jason walked over to the guy and lifted his face up.

His face was bruised and battered and blood was still gushing from a cut down his forehead. "So you're the bitch that stole from me." Jason said before dropping his face. "I-I didn't mean t-to Jason sir-." Jason cut him off before he could finish "It's DiCaprio to you bitch."

"Y-yes Mr. DiCaprio-."

Jason punched him across the face and Jessica pulled me back. "What did I say would happen if you crossed me bitch?!" The man was to shocked by the punch to reply.

I soon found myself surrounded by Jason's workers and the guy tied up to a pole in his house. "Today we are gathered here because someone decided to betray me." Jason started before waving his gun at his workers. "J-Jason p-please I have a wife and kids!" The man pleaded with him but Jason wasn't having it.

"Fuck your wife, fuck your kids, and fuck you too." Jason said as he pointed the gun in front of his face. "You're lucky I don't kill your entire legacy!" Jason said before putting the gun in his mouth.

"Now you will find out what happens when you betray me."

And then the trigger was pulled...