20.) The most expensive date i've ever been on

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Those words stung around my head. It was like a broken record spinning in my brain. Did I actually want to go on a date with him? I don't think he'd take no for an answer anyways. I mean I guess I'll talk about it when he gets home from work. But wait. When does he get home?!

I wanted to know so I reached for my phone to call him. I forgot he made me save him as "Only Love 🖤" and then I thought about whether I actually should call him. Maybe not. But what if he's waiting for a call. Wait that's stupid! But he did ask me on a date...

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Jason calling. I practically passed out. Omg this is not okay! I should answer. NO THATS STUPID!

My thoughts wouldn't shut up so I picked up the phone:

J: I assume you got the package?

A: You could've warned me about it.

J: Then where's the fun in that?

A: Know what. What do you want Jason?!

J: Principessa Viziata better watch whose she's bucking at. Don't start something you can't finish.

A: Jason what do you want?

J: Just to tell you that I'm taking you out when I get home.

A: O-

Then Jason fucking hung up on me. That bitch. That's like no way to treat me after asking me out on a date. But I mean it's Jason so I don't know. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see Jessica and her daughter Angel. "Hey I didn't know you were bringing this sweetie over." I said to Jessica before Angel practically jumped in my arms. "Auntie Anna!"

I picked up Angel and spun her around in my arms. "Have you been working on your jumps?" Angel turned away guiltily and I just laughed at her and walked with her in my arms. "It's okay I'll teach you eventually." I walked in the kitchen to see the twins cooking. Jessica was behind me and Rosie walked over to Angel and picked her up. "Hi Angelia. I got some candy on the table if you want it." Angel buried her face in Rosie's neck and Rosie just stroked her hair.

Jessica walked over to Posie and hugged her tightly by her waist. "Hola mariposa. You dreamt about me last night like I told you." Posie just blushed and went back to cooking. Jessica wrapped her arms around Posies waist and kissed up her neck. Angel walked up to me and tugged on my dress. "Is that the girl mommy's obsessed with?" I just giggled at Angel's question and knelt over to her ear. "Yes it is don't tell your mommy I said so."

Angel giggled and Rosie took her hand and placed her in the high chair that's always at the table reserved for her. "You want chopped strawberries Angelia?" Angel nodded her head and Rosie placed some strawberries down for her. Angel was eating and Rosie went to grab seasoning from the cabinets. "What's this?" I asked picking up seafood seasoning. "Omg that's not supposed to be in there! Jason is severely allergic to anything shellfish." Rosie rushed over and grabbed it out my hands.

"This belongs with Jessica's stuff in the other cabinet." Jessica looked over guiltily. "I got confused don't judge me." Angel started to get antsy so I picked her up out the chair and placed her on the ground. Angel got right up and walked over to Posie and tugged on her dress. Posie turned around and looked over at her. "You know my mommy is obsessed with you?" Posie blushed and Jessica walked over quickly.

"She says the most random things sometimes." Jessica laughed nervously and Posie just blushed.  "Nuh uh! You told me that she was most beautiful girl in world." Jessica covered her mouth. "Ignore what she says." Angel kept squirming and Jessica picked her up and tossed her over her shoulder. "She's late for her nap." Jessica started walking off despite Angel's protests.