22.) Angel's 4th Birthday

*2 weeks later*

I woke up today to a reminder on my phone that it was Angel's birthday.

"Yayyy it's my nieces 4th birthday!"

I got out of bed and Jason groaned and threw a pillow over his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I sat down and applied makeup and only Rosie walked in. I turned to look at her confused. "Where's your sister at?" I asked. "Oh I think she went out with Micheal to go buy a birthday present." She replied before picking up a brush and walking up to me.

"So what's going on with your sister and Jessica?" I asked Rosie knowing damn well she has the tea. "I-I don't know what your talking about." Rosie said and laughed nervously. I turned and looked her dead in the eyes. "Jess and her are having sex aren't they?" Rosie placed my brush down and looked at me smirking.

"I mean I did see Jessica at our guest house yesterday." I looked at Rosie and laughed. "They are so made for each other." I said and Rosie looked over at Jason. "You don't think we're being too loud?" Rosie asked. "No if there's one thing I know Jason's a really heavy sleeper unless somebody moves around too quickly." Rosie just looked confused but nodded. "So what did you get Angelia for her birthday Annalise?" Rosie asked.

"I'm so glad you asked I said before getting up and rushing to the corner of my room. I picked up this rose satin box with holes in it and showed her. "Wow! This puts my gift to shame." I laughed at her joke and Jason walked in. "Do you guys just not know what quiet is it's 6 in the damn morning!" I just rolled my eyes at him and put on my clothes to start leaving. I put on a black outfit with small boot heels a designer purse and sunglasses.

"Rich auntie where bitch?!"

I grabbed the box carefully and Jason was already downstairs ready to leave. "Do I really have to go?" Jason asked before checking his Apple Watch. "Yes you're going to your niece's birthday party!" I said and moved him out the way. "Non ha nemmeno radici italiane!" I rolled my eyes at Jason and sat in his car. "So what if she's Mexican leave my baby alone!" I said placing the box down in front of me.

"If you want a baby so bad I'll put one inside you!" Jason yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and went on my phone and Jason started the car. We drove all the way to this trampoline park called launch. Jason groaned loudly the second we entered. It was a trampoline park. "Figures. Of course she rents out an entire trampoline park for Angelia." I took Jason's hand and dragged him to the party room where I was l

"Jason so glad you could make it." Jessica said smirking at him. Jason looked at her unamused. "You know I hate children's places." I squeezed Jason's hand tightly to shut him up and spoke up. "That's too bad because you're getting on trampolines." Jason looked at me like I was crazy and Posie walked over before intertwining her arm with Jessica's. "Is my sister here yet Annalise?" Posie asked.

"I think she's over there with Mafia Dante...Wait! MAFIA DANTE?!"

Mafia Dante was one of the sexiest mafia bosses because he was a dark skin dread head and had a perfect smile. I remember he was the one that caught Mafia Angel when that incident happened at the black and white ball. Jessica rolled her eyes and groaned. "I thought he wasn't coming!" I looked at her confused but then realized when Angel ran over screaming "DADDY!"

That was Angelia's father.

Mafia Dante walked over to us with Angel in his hands. "Jason nice to see you again." Mafia Dante seemed like a nice person but for some reason Jessica still seemed pissed at his presence.  "No smoking hot wife this time Dante?" Jessica asked before taking Angel and placing her on the ground. "Why so you can try to seduce her like a dog in heat?!" Jessica looked ready to pounce on him. "Well it's not my fault you cheated and she got with me!" I had to pull Jessica away from the conversation because she looked ready to kill and had her arm near her gun.

Jason did the same and dragged Mafia Dante somewhere else that I didn't know. "Why didn't you just let me shoot him?!" Jessica yelled and slammed her hands down on one of the tables. Angel walked over and tugged on her arm. "Is mommy mad at me?" Jessica's expression softened immediately, "No my Angel I'll never be mad at you." I walked back over to Jason who was already scolding Mafia Dante's behavior. "Jason can we go on the trampolines please?"

Jason looked at me with a dead expression before saying no but I dragged him with me anyways. Inside my ballet students were all jumping around, giggling, and screaming. It felt so nostalgic just being back in a trampoline park. My mom took me for my eighth birthday and I loved it so much even though I fell on my face but Jason didn't look too happy to be here. "So how do I use these?" I giggled at Jason and jumped on one of the trampolines causing him to loose his balance and back into a wall.

"No I'm not going on that death trap Annalise!" Jason looked so stupid holding onto the poll as he got on the trampoline. For once he looked innocent and lost and I found it so funny. "Jason cmon it's not that bad!" I was practically laughing my ass off because Jason refused to get on the trampolines. "I am not going to the fucking hospital because of some damn trampoline." Jason kept backing away and I had to practically drag him back onto the trampolines.

"Have you ever been to a place like this Jason?" I asked laughing at him acting scared to get back on. "No I've never been to a place like this before!" Jason yelled and took my hand pulling me closer to him. "Jason it's just a trampoline."
Jason hugged onto my waist tightly and refused to move. "Jason you're gonna have to jump eventually." Jason looked at me with soft puppy eyes instead of his cold glare and for once I knew he was actually scared.

"You wanna go back to the party room?" Jason looked up at me and nodded his head and I took his hand. "Awh look at the lovebirds walking in." Jessica said smirking at Jason practically breaking my hand. "You're just in time actually it's time for presents."

Angel sat down on the ground opening each and every present until she got to Jason's. "Mommy what's this?" Angel said holding up a gun in the air. "JASON YOU DID NOT!" I turned to Jason and he was smirking and walked over to Angel. "Call me and I'll teach you how to load it." Jessica ran over and grabbed the gun. "Like hell you will Jason! She just turned 4!" Jason rolled his eyes and laughed. "You're never too young to use a gun!"

Next was my present and Angel practically screamed when she opened it. Inside was the puppy that she told me she wanted. It was a black baby golden retriever with icy blue eyes. I looked at it closely and it kind of reminded me of Jason but I could just be wrong.

I couldn't remember the rest but Rosie got Angel a new ballet tiara and Posie got her a pretend makeup set.

All I know is that today was a really happy birthday for Angel.