7.) Lake Swim

I woke up to see 2 Rosie's.

WAIT TWO ROSIES?!

I rubbed my eyes to see Rosie and another Rosie? "Oh I'm sorry Mrs. DiCaprio this is my twin sister Posie." I did not know that Rosie had a twin. I sat up to see Jason still fast asleep on his side of the bed. "Please shush Mrs. DiCaprio we don't want Mr. DiCaprio to wake up before his meeting." Posie told me before walking around the bed and making sure Jason was still asleep.

Rosie and Posie then grabbed my arms and practically dragged me into the dressing room. "We were thinking of going outside to the lake and garden." Posie squealed at me.

Posie looked exactly like her sister: Honey blonde hair with purple streaks, a poised maids outfit, doe eyes, amber eyes. I liked the feeling of having twins around my age tend to me all the time. Jason walked in a few minutes later and Posie bowed at him. "Huh I didn't know you agreed to work for me." Jason stared at Posie and she dusted her outfit off trying to look presentable. Jason looked her up and down and Rosie butted in.

"Well Mr. DiCaprio I promise you my twin is head of tending to peoples every needs so I'd believe you'd enjoy her company sir." For once Rosie didn't seem happy and joyful all the time she actually seemed scared and tedious.

Jason shrugged his shoulders and got in the shower. Rosie turned to Posie and grabbed her shoulders assuringly. "That means your in pose." I watched as Posie turned back and smiled at me and I walked over and hugged her. Posie was so innocent and seemed harmless so I decided to assign her as my personal maid so we can hang out together.

"Let's go to the lake!" Rosie suggested before going in my closet to a cute bathing suit for me. Rosie and Posie threw so many of my bathing suits around trying to find me something. They ended up finding an adorable blue bathing suit that opened at the hip.

"Now that I think of it Rosie you've never actually  shown me the lake. Now that I think about it I didn't even know this place had a lake." Rosie giggled at me and Posie grabbed my hand. "Actually I didn't have time to show you because this place is so big but I'll lead you just when I find a bathing suit for me and Posie."

Both laughed as they came out the dressing room wearing their swimsuits. They came out adorable.

They both led me to what seemed to be the backyard garden. It was a ginormous place with a lot of green plants everywhere.

It was a long walk to the lake and I saw a lot of plants and wildlife. It was like a mini forest walking there.  I saw my favorite lily of the valley but Rosie wouldn't let me pick it and had Micheal pick it up. One thing about Micheal was he was a good bodyguard but never wanted to speak or make any kind of expression. He was sort of just there. We'll be besties by the end of the week I just know it will happen. Nobody can resist my charms. Well nobody except Jason but that's nothing important.

We finally made it to his lake and it had this bridge over it and a bunch of koi fish. They were absolutely adorable and I loved how they played with each other in the water. I stuck my feet in the lake. It was warm. Not warm enough for discomfort but nice enough to go for a swim. "Omg Mrs. DiCaprio you have to try going under the bridge." Posie said to me.

"What's under the bridge?" I asked confused on why Posie wanted me to go under the bridge. "Under the bridge is this waterfall and it is major relaxing Mrs. DiCaprio." Rosie responded to me before pulling Posie into the water. Posie shivered at the feeling of the water and pet a few of the koi.

"I guess I'll go under the bridge." I said before floating under there. "It's Jason's favorite spot. A perfect place for you know what." I just rolled my eyes at Posie's attempt to make me do something with Jason.

I managed to find my way over to the bridge and saw a few rocks under a waterfall. It was a good place to sit and relax.

It was moist and dark under there but I could still make out a figure. Probably Rosie or Posie hanging out by the waterfall. Wait. Rosie and Posie were in the sun touching koi and eating. So who the fuck was this guy?!

I inched closer towards the shadowy figure only to see Jason sitting there shirtless letting the water run through his hair. I turned away blushing and Jason opened his eyes to look at me. "Ugh do I get one day without seeing your face." Jason said groaning at my presence.

"Don't know if you forgot DiCaprio but you married me. We're gonna see each other whether you like it or not." I said inching closer towards Jason. Jason looked at me expressionless and moved away like he was hiding something. "Is there something wrong here?" I asked Jason before getting closer to him.

Jason kept moving away and I kept getting closer. I then slipped on a few rocks that were underwater and fell on him.

Wait a minute. Something feels wrong about this.

I looked down at Jason to see that he wasn't wearing any form of clothing.

OH SHIT!

I just fell on my husband. He's naked in a lake. He's not making any expression.

I'm royally fucked