𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 002 ! —————
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ you know about the rumors about us, right? ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

Mikayla sits in the back of the van with nick chuckling next to her as chris and matt sit in the front. she already took her shoes off, now lifting her feet up and resting them on nick's lap while she munches on her fries, "these fries never miss!" she cheered.

          the boys all nod in agreement, continuing to stuff their faces with nuggets and fries. nick stretches forward, reaching for the mcdonald's bag to look for his oreo mcflurry, but as he searches for it, there's nothing left but fries at the bottom of the bag.

          nick scrunches the bag in his hands, leaning forward and glancing between his brothers, "which one of you fucks ate my ice cream?"

          "not me," matt lowly murmurs after rolling his eyes, sipping on his coke.

          nick slowly turns to face chris, who's already chuckling quietly. "dude, they probably just forgot it," he nonchalantly shrugs causing nick to frustratedly and loudly yell.

nobody else react to his groans of pure annoyance as they' re all used to it already. the triplet rolls his eyes and throws his head back, reaching for the door handle to exit the vehicle. "i'm getting my ice cream," he mutters as he leaves the car.

          chris, matt and mikayla remain in the car, trapped in a thick silence. the weird atmosphere surrounding them is enough to increase the amount of awkwardness between the three. the reason for this is purely because of the rising rumors about mikayla and chris possibly dating.

          earlier chris did in fact surf through her comments after nate informed him of the whole situation, but he didn't question it at all, purely because there was a small part of him that didn't mind the rumour. of course he feels horrible about the names, but they're comments from internet trolls who don't even show their own faces.

          matt leans back in his seat, squeezing his eyes shut at the almost unbearable tension, "so who's video idea are we using?" he questions, breaking the silence.

          mikayla shrugs but chris glances back at her with a smile. "i like miks' idea."

          this causes her to softly smile at his comment, as well as the nickname, her dimples showing up as he moves to face forward again. there's a small part of her that has a crush on the boy, but nobody can blame her. yet the only reason she chooses to ignore the possibility of anything happening with chris is because of nathan.

          after all, she's his best friend's little sister.

          in other words, off limits.