𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 004 ! —————
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ never say ts again ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

Mikayla's awoken by the bright beams of sunshine bouncing off of her tanned skin. she leans up and stretches, grinning widely at the memories of last night. it isn't quite believable that the boy she used to have a tiny crush on is now her fake boyfriend.

the girl slips on a pair of fluffy socks, picking up her phone and sneaking through the halls. everybody else is still asleep, considering that they'd gone to bed at such a late time. she knocks on chris' door, waiting for some sort of response but there's nothing. gently placing her hand on the door handle and twisting, she wanders into his room, closing the door quietly behind her.

"chris!" she whispers loudly, trying to gain his attention but nothing. as she lightly steps towards his bed, he looks beautiful while peaceful and unaware. with his messy, brunette hair covering his eyes, his chest slowly heaves up and down, quietly snoring. mikayla can't help but smile at the sight, switching on her phone and swiping to the photo app. she lifts her device, tapping on the screen with multiple loud clicks leaving her phone.

a low groan escapes from chris' lips. "post that..." he grumbles while his head rests on his arm with closed eyes. he's slightly awake, recognising the familiar chuckles belonging to mikayla, causing him to softly smile. she admires how tranquil the normally energetic boy looks with his lashes fluttering.

she takes a seat at the end of his bed, "so what's the plan for today?" miks lifts an eyebrow as she purses her lips.

chris stretches and groans, pulling the blanket over his head. "to sleep..." he mumbles from underneath.

mikayla rolls her eyes, "i'll leave you to it."

ᵢₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

mikayladoe

mikayladoe ✓