𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 015 ! -----
( real life . . . instagram . . . messages . . . )
❛ let's never talk about it again thanks ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          It's sunday morning and mikayla wakes up in the living room of the triplet's house with a pounding headache. she's confused as she can barely remember anything from last night, one of only things being a conversation she'd had with abel. miks still has her outfit on from yesterday, but the makeup that was once on her face is gone.

          her eyes flutter open, noticing that her head isn't resting on a pillow, instead it's chris' lap. chris is focused on shameless playing on the television, not noticing that mikayla's awake right now.

          she quickly glances on the other couch, realizing that matt is still asleep with maria in his arms. her lashes are fluttering while she quietly snores, smiling at the same time and mason's on the floor with lucille, covered with a pink, fluffy blanket. chris looks down at mikayka, pursing his lips awkwardly to avoid any of her questions from yesterday.

          the girl leans up, yawning and stretching. she tilts her head at chris as she hasn't fully taken in everything. "morning," she unenthusiastically grumbles while wiping her eyes.

          everyone else is asleep so it takes chris a couple seconds to understand that she's talking to him. he pushes his lips into a thin line, forcing a smile.

          "morning," he replies in a deep, hoarse voice. chris is just as tired as everyone else and he still can't stop thinking about what mikayla said yesterday. those words continue to echo through his mind and he's fighting the insanely strong urge to bring it up.

          miks pulls the blanket over her and chris as she shuffles closer to him. her head falls to his shoulder again, now watching shameless with him. "where's !nick?" she questions after noticing that he isn't in the living room with the rest of them.

          "editing the vlog in his bedroom," chris mutters quietly. as they continue to watch netflix, mikayla has yet to bring up their small but meaningful conversation yesterday. to him, that means that she's either forgotten or avoiding it, making him let out an exasperated sigh. "he doesn't wanna be disturbed."

          "thanks for helping me in the bathroom yesterday," mikayla appreciatively utters, causing a small grin to grow as he realizes that maybe she does remember what happened. "let's never talk about it again thanks," she adds on and his smile drops.

          chris slowly and disappointedly nods his head with a frown on his face. he huffs loudly running his hand through his hair. the one thing he didn't want mikayla to say was said and now it's all he's going to think about. "yeah no problem."