𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 014 ! -----
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ i like christopher owen sturniolo ❜
tw — underage drinking , vomiting

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

It's finally saturday evening and mikayla is currently getting ready for the party at home with maria and lucille. the past week has been great, especially with her relationship going well. they haven't had any arguments and fake dating has been becoming easier and easier.

the girls blast chase atlantic, singing along while getting dressed and doing their makeup. miks jumps up and down on her bed, using a hairbrush as a microphone. "i don't know if you already know how, but girl i got the feeling that you know now," she sings, basically screaming.

nate yells at her to shut up from his bedroom, but she ignores his groans of frustration. lucille and maria dance while recording themselves as well as mikayla. she jumps off of her bed, dizzily stumbling towards the music speaker, turning the volume down.

"the party is the only thing that's been keeping me alive this week," lucille practically yells after taking a shot of vodka while everyone else agrees. out of everyone, excluding mason and maria, she's the only one who drinks outside of parties. chris, matt and nate don't because of lacrosse and hockey, also matt doesn't because he's the designated driver, nick says cheap alcohol is gross, and mikayla's a lightweight.

which is the exact reason she promises herself that she won't drink tonight. it doesn't take a lot for her to get drunk and she has no idea what she'll say if she does and as she's thinking of the possible outcomes of tonight, her phone buzzes.

#1 weirdo
yoo we're outside

as the girls finish off their outfits, multiple loud honks come from outside of the house. the three of them immediately realize that it's matt and the rest of the triplets in the minivan, giggling and cheering at the thought of the party they've been looking forward to. nate tells miks to be smart and to be back at a decent time as if he's her dad but she promises that she'll be on her best behavior.

ᵢₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

mikayladoe