𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 017 ! -----
( real life . . . messages . . . )
❛ damn u stole my bitch ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

three weeks ago

Chris is genuinely so competitive when it comes to playing lacrosse, even if it is just a couple hours of practice. it's his favorite sport, his happy and safe place even since it's such an enjoyable distraction from any issues he's dealing with.

beads of sweat drip down his forehead and he huffs loudly while sitting on the bleachers with a cold bottle of water in his hand. he grabs onto the bottom of his lacrosse shirt, using it to wipe down the sweat and to also show off his toned stomach to the cheerleaders that are practicing in front of him. a smirk grows on his face as he shoots them a wave being the player that he is.

as he releases the shirt from his grip, noah–one of his teammates–jumps over the fence to take a seat next to chris. even compared to chris, noah talks to way too many girls, even bragging at times how he hooked up with them, which is why chris' face immediately scrunches up as his 'friend' dabs him up.

INTRODUCING . . .

TROY JULIANA ZARBA as
— NOAH MITCHELL

          noah sits down next to chris, winking at the cheerleaders before he clears his throat

noah sits down next to chris, winking at the cheerleaders before he clears his throat. "yo bro, i gotta talk to you about some shit," his tone is serious, making chris' eyebrows furrow. he never talks to chris unless it's about girls or lacrosse, seeing as how he can barely even tolerate noah. "it's about miks."

the nickname that he created for her makes chris' jaw tense, visibly showing his annoyance towards the mention of her. "she doesn't like when people call her that," a lie is the only thing chris says, with his tone sharp as he internally knows that it's mikayla loves it.