𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

🎱. . .CHAPTER 009 ! ————— 
( real life . . . messages . . . )
❛ hop off my dick chris ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          As soon as the blaring alarm on mikayla's phone wakes her up, she immediately wants to yell and rip her hair out. she fights the urge to scream at the top of her lungs into her fluffy pink pillow while sobbing loudly but she resists, only looking forward to seeing everyone again. miks despises school more than anything else, so she pulls her blanket over her head and sighs.

          after a couple minutes, mikayla's phone begins to ring from her bedside table. she rolls her eyes and reaches for it without looking from underneath the comfort of her warm blanket. another reason she isn't completely disheartened that school is starting again, is because it's an excuse to see chris every single day.

          to mikayla, already gaining a small amount of feelings for chris is something she doesn't want to publicly admit. the only person she can actually discuss it with is maria, who barely likes chris when it comes to girls. but she doesn't understand if her feelings towards him are actually genuine.

          there's one thing mikayla doesn't want.

          to fall in love with christopher owen sturniolo.

          she groans and answers the phone call without looking at the name of who's calling. mikayla sighs. "if this is maria, then yes i'm still in bed," she unenthusiastically mumbles with her eyes still closed.

          a chuckle comes from the other side of the phone. "it's chris, hurry up and get ready."

          mikayla rolls her eyes, the fifth time in the span of only a minute. "goodbye chrissss," her words drag out with a sigh before she ends the call in frustration. her phone then starts to ping rapidly, noticing that it's her most entertaining group chat.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

' 7 DUMBASSES + NICK 👑 '

( doe #2 — mikayla )
( doe #1🤢 — nathan )
( ginger fuck — mason )
( loose eel — lucille )
( tap dancing ho — maria )
( gay one🌈 — nick )
( quiet one❤️ — matt )
( weird one💯 — chris )