𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 012 ! -----
( real life . . . messages . . . instagram . . . )
❛ i don't understand you chris ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Luckily the rest of the day finishes quite quickly. but even though the school day is over, chris still isn't on speaking terms with mikayla. their disagreement is all one sided, and miks honestly just thinks that chris is being immature as always.

          she sits in the back of the minivan, in between nate and nick while chris sits in the passenger and matt's obviously in the driver's seat. since mason chose to drop lucille and maria home in his own car, the drive is quiet. chris' phone plays lil skies, but this time he's not rapping along to the lyrics which confirms that he's definitely still in a bad mood.

          everyone but mikayla and chris are on their phone because instead she's fully focused on him. he looks up at the rear view mirror, noticing how miks is staring at him, but he looks away quickly. mikayla sighs obnoxiously loud, throwing her head back in frustration.

          she doesn't know why chris ignoring her bothers her so much, but it does. miks is still confused on whether she has genuine feelings for him, or if it's just because she's been pretending to like him. to her, it's too soon to have real feelings towards chris so instead she makes the ultimate decision to ignore it. maybe that's a bad idea, but it's the one that isn't going to completely break her.

          matt finally pulls into the driveway to the triplet's house, almost perfectly parking. the doe siblings decided to spend the night, already having spare clothes for tomorrow in the spare bedroom. it's easier for matt to pick everyone up in the morning, considering how mason refuses to drive two days in a row as one of his rules which is honestly just an excuse for his consistent laziness.

          everyone exits the car, and chris still isn't talking to mikayla. now it's just pissing her off. she watches as he immediately makes a beeline to his bedroom, greeting marylou and jimmy of course, then slamming the door. mikayla doesn't want to argue with chris at all. since their fresh and new relationship, they haven't been having any small, petty arguments that they used to. the last thing she wants to do is fight with him so miks knocks on his door before opening it. the boy is already in his gaming chair with his headset on, getting ready to play a few rounds of fortnite.

          "so you're just gonna ignore me for this whole day?" mikayla sternly questions after closing the door behind her. chris stays silent, pretending like he can't hear her as if his headset is actually plugged in. she stands behind him, aggressively pulling the headset off. "don't piss me off chris."

          chris rolls his eyes and swivels around on his chair to face the girl that was once behind him. he snatches the headset out of her hands and harshly places it on his desk. "if you really wanna talk to someone, i'm sure abel's available."