𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!

🎱. . .CHAPTER 011 ! ————— 
( real life . . . )
❛ that girl is gonna be the death of me ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Mikayla chews on her pencil, sitting in the back of her homeroom class alone. as soon as the bell went, she immediately left chris and abel alone and made her way to her classroom. her airpods blast chase atlantic while she sings along to the lyrics and continues to chew on her stationary.

          the teacher has yet to enter the classroom, so she takes this as an opportunity to sit back and relax, mentally preparing for the rest of the school year. as she sings under her breath, the chair legs next to mikayla drags across the floor, screeching loudly. miks rips her AirPods out, noticing that it's not chris or any of her other friends, but it's abel. despite them having a conversation about classes less than ten minutes ago, she totally forgot that he's in her homeroom.

          "is this seat taken?" he questions and mikayla slowly shakes her head. they converse for a few minutes until the teacher enters, holding a handbag as well as some papers. miss cooper sets everything on her already untidy desk, silencing all of the students from finishing their conversations. as she sets up the register, chris enters the classroom, late as always.

          he enters without apologizing, his backwards cap making him look even more like a douchebag. miss copper rolls her eyes, recognizing chris from last year. "you're late mr sturniolo. what's your excuse this time?"

          chris purses his lips, scratching the back of his neck. "no excuse this time, just keeping the women happy," he answers with a chuckle and mikayla's top lip lifts into a sneer of pure disgust. miss cooper rolls her eyes, using her hands to gesture for chris to find an empty seat in the classroom. before he even goes to sit down, he notices mikayla sitting with a guy. that same guy she was with earlier. that same guy who he was watching her admire. chris already knows what he has to do, strolling past everyone until he reaches the back of the class.

          he sits on the desk with folded arms and a blank expression. "you're in my seat bro."

          abel side-eyes mikayla before glancing around the class. "oh wait you're talking to me, bro?"

          chris chuckles and pinches his nose bridge out of frustration, "yeah," he deadpans. "i'm talking to you. can you get up so i can sit next to my girlfriend."

          and suddenly the whole class is facing the back of the room, watching the tension surrounding the three of them. miks buries her face in her hands out of pure embarrassment, shaking her head and wishing that she's in a dream. "chris can you just fuck off please," miks mumbles, only loud enough for him and abel to hear. "you're embarrassing me."