𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 003 ! —————
( real life . . . messages . . . )
❛ boyfriend ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          Mikayla has to admit in her head that the thought of actually dating chris has already crossed her mind once or twice. but she can't; it's one of nate's rules he'd made since they'd all become close friends. however, pretending to date means that it wasn't real so technically, it isn't going against any of his rules.

          miks tilts her head as she chuckles quietly at his suggestion. "uh, fake dating?" she questions while her chestnut brown eyes glance up at him. her eyebrows raise, slightly intrigued as to what caused chris to ask such a random question.

          the boy leans forward towards mikayla slightly, showcasing the attraction he feels towards her. their eyes lock, and for a couple moments, all that can be heard is nick and matt arguing from inside the house. the deafening silence, caused by the large amount of tension surrounding the two makes mikayla's heart practically jump out of her chest.

           as chris' fingertip finds his way to mikayla's knee, tapping gently, the two are suddenly interrupted by nick rapidly knocking against the window. the trance chris is trapped in is broken and his hand retracts away from her, pursing his lips out of slight embarrassment. nick's eyes flicker between the two, "the fuck are you guys doing?" he questions with a scrunched up face.

          mikayla inhales, exiting the car and closing the door behind her. "nothing..." she mutters but the feeling of chris' touch is all she can think about.

          after filming a vlog with the brothers for her channel, mikayla showered and changed into more comfortable clothes. it's around three am, a typical time for the triplets to still be awake due to their filming and sleep schedule, and mikayla lays on her back in a guest bedroom that's basically hers, while staring at the ceiling.

          thoughts of that moment she'd had in the van with chris burdened her mind; she can't stop thinking about it as well as him. mikayla glances over at the bedside table, staring at the picture frame with her and the triplets from years ago. a small part of her wonders if chris is trying to play some sort of joke on her, considering how he's referred to mikayla as his 'little sister' one too many times. in the room next door, chris sits in his gaming chair, texting matt, who's in a different room. 

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !