𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 006 ! —————
( real life . . . )
❛ you also smell really good mikayla ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          "If you're gonna blast music at least make sure it's good," mikayla bitterly murmurs to chris from the back seat of the van while in between nick and nate.

          matt chuckles at mikayla's frustration from the driver's seat, one hand steering the wheel while his other arm rests. the triplet had went to pick up the doe siblings from their home by himself for a video they were planning to film, but chris heavily insisted that matt should let him go as well. nick also decided to join just for fun.

          chris rolls his eyes and turns his head to face the girl behind him. "how about you just sit back there in silence mikayla," a smug smile spreads across his face as he watches mikayla's eyes narrow at him. the fact that it's clearly visible to everyone in the car how much chris enjoys annoying mikayla just pisses her off even more, along with his consistent smugness. as the two are still trying to pretend they're dating, chris rotates his body to face forward, stretching his arm back and towards her. she glances at nathan quickly, before taking his hand in her own, holding it gently.

          it's been a few days since they started pretending, but even though it isn't real nate still isn't fully comfortable with it. he continuously questions mikayla that it's fully fake and there are no romantic feelings, and each time she manages to convince him that they're just pretending. with their friends, matt and nick all believing that they're actually dating, nick more than matt, they're curious as to why nate never complains.

          nathan's jaw slightly tenses as he watches the two laugh and hold hands, but mikayla gives him a reassuring look that nothing is going on. matt also wonders silently why they had gotten together so quickly and suddenly, but he keeps any questions to himself until it's the right time to speak to chris.

          the friend group stand in the kitchen while nick sets up the camera for the baking video they're about to film. nathan sits on the couch, scrolling through his phone as chris and mikayla loudly bicker with each other about who's going to be mute. with four people, it means that it's difficult to assign roles. mikayla pinches her nose bridge, "chris, you're mute because you talk too much!" she throws her hands up while sitting on the kitchen counter.

          chris stands in front of miks, his hands resting on the marble counter and next to both of her thighs, his left hand on one side with his right on the other. with all the girls he's dated and flirted with in the past, pretending to like Miks isn't hard at all, especially since nathan isn't on his case.