02 David

David POV.

The last thing I want to admit is that I long for Dannie.

Before Dannie appeared, many women showed interest in me. But with Bella in my heart, I could easily reject them and satisfy my physical desires with my own hands.

But Dannie is an exception.

When she asked me to sleep with her, I felt an urge I had never felt before.

This makes me conflicted and confused. So, when I took her to the hotel for the first time, I armed myself with a cold expression; yet Dannie was too enthusiastic.

She hugged and kissed me as soon as we entered the elevator, When we got to the room, she took off her clothes right away and almost kissed every inch of my body.

At that time, Dannie didn't know how to give a blowjob. She kissed down my chin, collarbone, and chest, licked my abs and pubic line, and repeatedly kissed my semi-erect penis.

From my perspective, Dannie looked focused and affectionate.

When Dannie tried to suck on the tip, I suddenly felt like laughing.

What was her so-called focus and affection?

I thought, I used to love Bella so much, and now I don't even even want to touch her body. How could this woman, whom I'd only known for less than a month, willingly suck there?

She just wants to please me, trading her body and dignity for money and prospects.

I sneered, looking down on this woman who served me enthusiastically, and at the same time regretting my sexual impulse towards such a woman.

After a moment, I grabbed Dannie's hair and forced her to look up at me.

The more submissive Dannie became, the more I wanted to humiliate her.

I asked her to take my entire cock into her mouth and Dannie obeyed, but her technique was really bad.

I pinched her chin and said, "Practice more, I don't like being hit by your teeth."

Then I carried her to the bed and entered her from behind. But as I neared my climax, I pulled out my cock and ejaculated all over Dannie's face.

It seems that only by humiliating Dannie can I suppress the complicated and contradictory emotions in my heart.

Afterwards, I asked her what she wanted.

Danni's eyes were slightly red, and she hesitated for a moment, looking a little unsure, and her voice was hoarse, "What?"

I sneered, "We're alumni, but we don't know each other. You're willing to sleep with me; what do you want?"

There was a glint in Dannie's eye that I couldn't understand. After a while, she smiled and said, "I don't want anything."

My voice became colder and colder: "You want to open your own gallery?"

Gallery owners charge high commissions, and artists have to sign contracts for many years, so the profits are not high.

Dannie lowered her eyes. After a while, she raised her head again and smiled at me: "I just want to paint, not do business."

I was stunned.

After a moment, Dannie leaned forward and kissed my chin, her eyes bright, "We're just fuck partners, you know, David? I just love your big, long-lasting cock."

I let out a mocking laugh. "Did you cry just now? Go and look in the mirror. There are still water drops on your eyelashes."

And she claims she enjoys it?