06 David

David POV.

"I took a shower at home, I'll wait for you in bed," Dannie says as she enters the room.

I take off my coat and go to get a bathrobe. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her slowly walking towards the bed.

She has lost weight, walks slowly, and her wounds haven't healed completely yet.

But I can't suppress my desire anymore. As soon as her face appeared in front of me, my cock started to get hard.

Two minutes later, I finish my shower and come out of the bathroom wearing the bathrobe.

The room becomes dark, and I can only see Dannie through the bathroom light behind me.

"Why did you turn off the light?" I ask.

"Is it too dark?" She reaches out and turns on the bedside lamp.

I walk over and see her naked, wrapped in the cover, staring at me with her big eyes.

After I get into the bed, she stretches out her slender arm to turn off the bedside lamp.

I grab her arm.

She's not usually like this. Normally, she's wild in bed; even though I've never asked, she often wears various types of lingerie and teases me actively.

Dannie's expression becomes awkward, she forces a smile, "Shall we have sex in the dark today? We've never done it before."

I pull her wrist back, "No."

Dannie looks away, her hands gently pinching the cover.

I take off my bathrobe, look at her trembling fingertips, and suddenly lift the cover on her body, exposing her naked body in front of me.

Dannie's eyes are filled with panic in an instant. After she reacts, she quickly turns over to cover the scar on her belly.

My heart tightens suddenly. I reach out and grab her shoulder, turning her towards me, "Let me see."

Dannie curls up, "No, don't look."

I'm impatient. I turned her over, straddled her, fixed her knees with my legs, and held her wrists with both hands.

"Don't move!" I shout.

Dannie trembles lightly. Her chest rises and falls rapidly, and she turns her head in the direction of the light.

After a long time, she asks softly, "Do you still want to do it with me?"

I lift her right leg and forcefully insert my already hard cock into her pussy.

"Ah!" Dannie bites her lip, letting out a painful moan.

In the dim light, I see her eyelids turn red. So, before my brain can react, I have raised my hand and gently touched her face.

I stop inside her body and look down at her scars. I don't find it ugly at all.

Dannie has an excellent figure, with a thin waist, and her breasts and hips are not plump, but they are in perfect proportion to her body, forming smooth lines, like the undulating mountains in nature. And her gunshot wound is like a red rose blooming on that land.

But the next moment, I feel ridiculous. I'm here to satisfy my physical desires, why am I thinking about those messy metaphors? Am I writing poetry?

I narrow my eyes, pull my cock back to her pussy opening, then prepare for a hard thrust.

Dannie's whole body tenses up. She suddenly looks up at me and lets out an uncontrollable moan.

Her pussy griped my cock for a second.

I stop and return to that spot, looking into her eyes, "Is it here?"

She doesn't speak, and turns her head away again.

I start moving slowly, rubbing gently at that spot.

"Ah!" Dannie's face and chest blush, she grabs the bedsheet tightly, burying her face in the pillow.

"Is it here?" I pinch her chin, forcing her to look at me, asking again.

Dannie breathes quickly, her expression confused, and her legs unconsciously trying to close together.

I kiss her eyelids lightly, then start moving harder, each time stabbing at that spot.

Her lower body becomes wetter and wetter, almost turning into a lake.

I hold her with one hand and knead her trembling breasts with the other, gently caressing her nipples with my fingertips. She suddenly trembles all over and looks at me in disbelief.

I lean over and whisper in her ear, "Put your legs around my waist."

She agrees obediently.

I increase my speed, rubbing her sensitive spots every time, and sweat falls on her body; Dannie lies back, her breathing becoming more and more rapid every moment, and even her moans become fragmented.

She puts her arms around my neck and uses the last of her strength to kiss me, but ends up kissing my jaw.

I press the back of her head, bite her mouth, and invade her mouth with my tongue.

Dannie closes her eyes as her climax comes, her eyelashes wet with tears.

I release my desire almost simultaneously. Then, I pick her up and go to the bathroom.

Dannie opens her eyes dazedly because of my action. Her voice is already hoarse, "David, you..."

"I'll bathe you."

I carry her into the bathtub, lean her against me, and then turn on the shower head.

I touch every inch of Dannie's skin, apply shower gel to her, and then rinse her off.

She still isn't used to me seeing the scar on her belly.

When my fingers wander over the scar, Dannie calls my name softly, unnaturally.

"Shh." I put my index finger on her lips, then bend down and press a kiss on her scar.

It looks just like a red rose.

Really.