Intro

我,丧尸,安全屋之主

I, the zombie, the owner of the safe house

Author: Li Hongyu
Category: Romance science fiction novels
Status: Completed
Recommended: 0
Update: 2023-10-22 12:01:13

[The next book is "Forced to Become a Snake Mother Snake", please collect it~]
  I, a zombie, built a safe house in the zombie world.
  It's filled with humans I picked up.
  First of all, I don't use them as food reserves.
  Rather, treat them as labor force. Help me turn the soil, plant vegetables, and harvest fruits.
  Shhh...
  don't tell them.
  Otherwise they will take up arms and kill me without fear.
  I am a delicate, skinny little zombie who doesn't like to eat human flesh and is deprived of nutrition and has no strength.
  I just want to grow lots and lots of vegetables and store enough food for me and my dog ​​to live for a long, long, long time.
  Human beings have designated the southwestern corner as a forbidden area, and are prohibited from approaching it or using any means to test it.
  The reason why I am so scared is not because there are thousands of zombies gathered there, but because there is a very abnormal and ferocious mad dog there.
  Taking away countless top superpowers, ordinary survivors, and even some pigs, cattle and sheep raised by humans.
  They locked them up in a house and used them as a store of food.
  Humans fear it and stay away from it.
  Only those captured humans know how wonderful this place is.
  So good that even though hordes of zombies bared their teeth and threatened them every day, they were unwilling to leave.
  There are endless delicious food, endless spiritual springs, huge and delicious fruits, and a warm, comfortable and big bed full of sunshine.
  This place is safer than anywhere else in the world, richer than the richest central base, and more beautiful than a paradise on earth.
  However, if you want to stay here, you must have a certain skill -
  for example, the former head of the base is willing to wash pots and dishes, a 50-year-old gourmet cooks by himself, a world-class designer sews and washes clothes by himself, a popular contemporary singer with low status Singing nursery rhymes...
  all this is just to please the delicate, thin but delicate little zombie who is tenderly supported by the ferocious vicious dog...
  As long as she pleases her, he can stay here and get shelter.
  Next book: "Forced to Become a Snake Mother"
  "Ding - welcome to the "Snake Game", you are the lucky ones selected by the audience."
  "Enter the game, please abide by the following rules:
  1. Please choose a snake as your Your game partner.
  Two, the snake that loves you faithfully must be inseparable from it.
  Three, if the snake dies, you die.
  Four, at the end of each game, you who are ranked lowest will become the audience’s dinner~"
  "Dear Lucky ones, please show your loyalty and love to the snakes to win this game!"
  "I wish you a happy game!"
  The Tiankeng of Ten Thousand Burials opened, and the surging snakes approached them with their huge bodies. , the cold snake letter bounced wildly and roared.
  Lu Qianqiu was cruel and chose a python as thick as a bucket as a game partner.
  When she tried her best to get the python back into the room, the huge and energetic python died.
  [When the snake dies, you die. 】
  "I, I..."
  The knife was placed on his neck, and Lu Qianqiu became more courageous than ever before.
  "——I can hatch a snake!"
  She held up the eggs left by the python with her little hands, her eyes firm.
  Later, the snake egg broke out of the shell and a baby snake emerged. The silver snake scales were like the most beautiful silk and satin in the world, crystal clear and smooth.
  The little snake swung its tail and swam up her body, its triangular head full of poison nestled docilely in her warm chest.
  He raised his tail and hooked the tip of her collar, and called out shyly:
  "Mom..."
  Lu Qianqiu: "..." I'm not your mother!
  And can you get off of me!
  A pure beauty with a great figure
  + Click on the column to read~~
  >>> Please bookmark the column~~~