1

☆ 1. 001font record

Contents next chapter

001

Tick, tick, tick -

water leaked all the way from the plastic bag containing the fish.

Ah Qiao put his hands on the ground and climbed up, twisting his neck and making a cracking sound.

She sniffed through her nose and wrinkled the tip of her nose slightly in the direction of the fishy smell.

Then, he straightened his slightly arched body with difficulty and walked along the traces of water dripping from the ground.

One step, one step, one step. The steps are short and stiff.

Clumsy feet like a child just learning to walk.

However, she is already 16 years old.

"Woof! Woof -"

the dog barked behind him.

Ah Qiao stopped, turned his head 180 degrees back on his neck, and used his unfocused eyes to find the barking dog.

In the pit, a dog's head was exposed, its bright eyes looked at her, and it whined and barked at her, as if accusing her of abandoning it.

While barking, it dug the soil with its forelimbs and crawled out with all its strength.

"Woof!"

After much effort, it finally climbed out of the pit. He yelled at her and rushed over quickly.

Ah Qiao didn't move, just stood there and stared at it curiously.

This dog gave her a familiar feeling.

As if...it was her dog.

Yes, this dog is hers.

She bent over stiffly, her legs bent at ninety degrees, but her waist was still straight. So he squatted down, picked up the fluorescent-colored dog leash on the ground, and held it in his hand.

She held it.

"Hmm~~~"

The dog grunted softly, happily nudging her calf with its head, and then stretched out its tongue to lick her exposed snow-white instep.

Licking it makes it wet and sticky.

Her toes curled up with itch. She raised her hand, skillfully and gently touched its head and scratched its chin.

The dog nuzzled her palm and licked her fingers.

Ah Qiao felt extremely itchy.

She held her hand, her nails tickling the palms of her hands. Then he got up and took the dog, stepped on the water trace that was about to dissipate, and continued walking.

This time I walked in a decent manner, my steps gradually becoming faster and smoother.

The dog followed quietly beside her, taking two steps to look up at her, taking two steps to look up at her.

“Beep, beep—”

the noisy car whistled.

The noisy hawking in the vegetable market, the shuffling footsteps of passers-by, the buzz of the plane, the sounds of coughing, swallowing, spitting... came to Aqiao's ears bit by bit.

From far to near, from weak to solid, it rings in the ears.

She could clearly hear every sound and every tiny noise coming from what direction.