9

☆ 9. 009font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

009

The three of them returned to the house again.

Song Li stood next to A Qiao and said in a gentle voice: "It's too late now. Let's rest first and wait until dawn before going out to find the dog, okay?"

She coaxed A Qiao in a coaxing tone and sat next to her. He was afraid that Ah Qiao would run out and lose him again when he heard the dog barking.

It's hard to find someone these days.

Fortunately, Aqiao readily agreed.

Mainly because she was sleepy. Because Song Li watched Aqiao yawn and began to adjust her posture to lie down on the sofa.

"Hey! Let's sleep upstairs. There's a big bed." Song Li supported her back, "It's comfortable to sleep on the bed. I just changed into a clean quilt cover."

Ah Qiao didn't care, this sofa was soft. It's also quite comfortable. But Song Li held her up and followed her upstairs.

Before entering the house, he looked back and saw Song Qi taking a nap on the sofa where they had just been sitting.

[Oh, it turned out to be his sleeping place. 】

【From now on, I will leave the sofa for him to sleep on whenever I meet him. 】

Ah Qiao remembers it firmly.

After all, they gave her delicious yogurt and dried meat, and helped her find a dog. They were two good people.

She could give them a sofa.

The bed is also good, very soft and smells good. Ah Qiao slept comfortably and didn't wake up until the sun shone through the curtains.

Song Li woke up early and was packing her things gently. Seeing her eyes open, she said with a smile: "You finally woke up. Seeing that you were sleeping soundly, I was still hesitant to call you."

"Get up and wash up quickly. My brother has cooked a meal. Let's go after dinner. Looking for a dog."

As soon as he heard "eat", Ah Qiao's drowsiness disappeared in an instant. I sat up immediately and went to the toilet to wash my face.

Song Li asked her through the door: "I found a few sets of small clothes that are suitable for you to wear. Do you want to change them?"

Ah Qiao took mouthwash and looked at himself in the mirror. The white dress was wrinkled and stained by mud and grass juice.

It's dirty and I want to change it, but I don't want to throw away the dress.

She shook her head and refused to change until she found the dog.

The smell of rice comes from downstairs. Ah Qiao stopped thinking about it, washed his face quickly, opened the door, and rushed downstairs.

Like a little rabbit that has been hungry for a long time.

The speed made Song Li laugh. She put all her things into her big backpack and carried it downstairs.

As soon as Song Qi put the dishes on the table, he saw a figure rushing down. He looked up and saw those green eyes staring greedily at the meat on the plate in his hand.

Ah Qiao has never eaten meat with rice, but for some reason she feels that food, especially meat, tastes better than dried meat!

She sat down at the table obediently and waited for the meal to be served in a polite manner.