31-40

☆ 31. 031font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

031

"Aqiao!"

"Aqiao!!"

"Aqiao!!!"

Song Li ran into the village, shouting crazily.

"The vegetables are dead! The vegetables we grew are all dead!"

Ah Qiao was still dreaming. He didn't know what he was dreaming about, so he jumped up and ran towards Song Li.

Song Li's face turned red with anxiety.

"What to do? What to do Ah Qiao?"

Ah Qiao stood by the river, with the smell of decay coming from his nose.

Her vegetables are spoiling, starting from the roots.

The biggest source of evil is not insects.

It's water.

There is something strange at the bottom of the river, contaminating her water and causing her vegetables to start spoiling.

【so bad! Ah Qiao's eyes turned red with anger

, and he clenched his hands into fists and was about to jump into the river. The dog was faster than her and plunged into the river quickly. The golden hair sinks in little by little.

The dog helped her catch the bad things.

The dog is more powerful than her and can definitely be caught.

Ah Qiao immediately grabbed Song Li and made quick gestures with both hands.

Song Li couldn't understand it at all. Ah Qiao was angry and anxious. He took out his notebook and started writing quickly.

"Release the water! Change the water in the fields!"

Song Li looked at the floating words and shouted for people to do it quickly.

"Liangjia Township, water control in the melon fields, no watering in the past week, to catch more insects."

"He Xiang, all the leeks have been cut."

"You guys, go dig up the rotten vegetables in those two fields. The seedlings have been pulled out."

Song Li quickly ordered.

Some people were busy working quickly, while others looked confused: "Isn't this celery growing well? There are no rotten roots. Why did you pull it out?"

Song Li took a quick look and found that it was indeed growing well, crispy and palm-high. . After a while, it will be ready for picking.

She looked back at Aqiao.

With a cold face, Ah Qiao strode into the celery field and picked up a piece of celery. The celery roots came out of the soil. She shook off the soil, pointed at the yellow and rotten roots and nodded fiercely to Song Li.

【Rotten! ]

[It's just not finished yet. 】

It absorbs the original nutrients to grow, but if the roots are rotten, it will not grow for a day and will die completely.

[And if you don’t pull it out when it’s rotten, it will destroy her land! ]

Ah Qiao walked through the celery field, the tip of his nose filled with the smell of rotten roots. A strong putrid smell emanates from the soil beneath your feet.