10

☆ 10. 010font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

010

The same size and hair as a dog, but not a dog.

Aqiao returned to his position in disappointment. Her dog has clover-shaped eyes with bright pupils, and its emotions can be clearly seen.

The dog on the road was just a little stray dog, not as good-looking as her dog.

When she didn't find the dog, she sat back and saw the knife held by Song Li and didn't care so much.

When Song Qi saw her like this, it was hard to ask her again, for fear of hurting her if he asked too many questions.

There was silence all the way.

Ah Qiao kept pricking up his ears to listen to the sounds in far, far away places. Many voices were heard, including screams, wild cries, and roars. Only there was no sound of the dog.

Song Li took out the knife and felt tired. She was on guard along the road, but nothing happened. It was incredibly smooth. Even Song Qi couldn't figure it out.

They swept through two small stores and a drugstore without any problems. Half a truck full of food and medicine.

Ah Qiao chewed QQ candy in his arms. The smooth and fragrant QQ candy chews firmly between the teeth, sweet and delicious.

she likes. While chewing, I counted how many bags there were and what flavors they were. Take out a bag of each flavor and put it in your backpack.

Song Li laughed when she saw it, "This thing is all yours, you can eat it as you like, you don't need to put it away separately."

Ah Qiao said "hmm" and still put it on. This is what she left for her dog, and she won't eat it.

Once it was installed, she continued to unpack the new flavors, chew them and play with them.

"Brother, our cleaning went smoothly this time. It would be great if it could always be this smooth." Song Li said with emotion.

Song Qi didn't think so. There were still survivors in the village and there were no zombies in the shops, but they didn't go out to look for supplies. It's hard to say whether this situation is good or bad.

He has always been easy-going and would rather have a slight setback than the smooth sailing now, which is reassuring.

The cross-country journey lasted four days. During the day, we were on the road looking for dogs and at night, we stayed in an unoccupied house.

Song Qi showed off his best cooking skills, but it didn't stop Ah Qiao's mood from getting lower day by day. No amount of QQ candy and yogurt can make her happy.

Song Li gave her a lot of delicious food, but she was still unhappy. Even taking her into the supermarket to pick out what she wanted, Ah Qiao was still unhappy.

She was so unhappy that she picked up a toy car and angrily hit the zombie's head in front of him. Fortunately, Song Li and Song Qi reacted very quickly. Before the zombies were shocked and roared angrily, they quickly dragged her out of the supermarket and drove forward.

After the car drove a few hundred meters, Song Li looked back and saw the smashed zombie leading a group of zombies chasing after it.

Fortunately, they ran fast, otherwise they would have been surrounded.

Song Li patted her chest and asked Ah Qiao: "Why did you smash it?"

Originally, there was a row of shelves separated from the zombies, so they would sneak past without attracting attention. Ah Qiao had to hit it with such accuracy, it went straight to the zombie's head.