6

☆ 6. 006font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

006

Aqiao flew out and suddenly felt something was wrong.

[She doesn't know medicine. ]

He turned around and returned to the small clinic. His figure fell into the crowded hall, and he was so happy that he burst into tears.

He was wrong, really wrong. They originally thought that by sending it out, they could take the opportunity to collect the food. Who would have thought that as soon as it left, the zombies would squeeze into the clinic desperately, filling every nook and cranny. Staring at them, the continuous roar made him feel that he would not survive for three seconds.

He Gaoqing scrambled out from under the hospital bed and rushed towards Ah Qiao as if he had seen the great Buddha's light.

"You, you are finally back!"

"Ho ho ho."

Ah Qiao responded to him.

[She hasn't gone yet. 】

He Gaoqing couldn't understand, he only knew that it was back. I couldn't hide my excitement.

This zombie is fierce, but it makes people feel inexplicably safer than those zombie wives.

He followed Ah Qiao step by step without asking for medicine.

Ah Qiao always felt that something was wrong, but couldn't explain clearly.

Frowning slightly, she turned around and growled at a few zombies. The next second, the zombies yelled back at her, and she yelled at them again.

The ferocious look was like doughy bread, which made He Gaoqing want to rua.

【crazy! ]

He cursed himself secretly. Stand aside and watch them roar at each other.

After roaring for a while, they stopped. Six zombies with good hands and feet walked to the hospital bed. Before He Gaoqing could react, they all lifted the hospital bed and walked straight out of the clinic.

He Gaoqing: "?"

[Are you ready to leave? 】

Excited in my heart!

They're gone, and all the supplies here belong to them!

Overjoyed for only a second, Ah Qiao said "ho" to him and motioned for him to follow.

He Gaoqing: "??"

At a glance, the streets were full of zombies, densely packed between vehicles at street intersections.

To go out is to die.

Who dares to leave?

He Gaoqing didn't dare to move.

Ah Qiao roared again, with obvious impatience. Deng Suyu pushed He Gaoqing's waist and asked him to go.

She has always been good at observing people's expressions. If you don't leave, this zombie will go crazy.

He Gaoqing didn't dare to really fight it. I felt better when I saw the zombies carrying the hospital bed out, and the zombies wandering on the street avoided each other.

Reluctantly, he lifted his feet and followed closely. He turned back three times a step, looking to see if Aqiao was around, and thinking about how to escape.