3

☆ 3. 003font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

003

armed police car drives over zombies.

Ah Qiao held the car window open and watched the huge shopping mall slide away from his sight.

My heart was filled with emotions of sadness, sadness, and grief, and all kinds of emotions were mixed for a while.

There was no ups and downs in the heart, it was calm.

"What are you looking at?"

The man came up from behind, supporting the car wall with one hand, and the tall shadow covered her, looking at where she was looking from half a meter away.

The streets are filled with zombies and chaotic crowds.

For a moment, he frowned.

In this case, they should protect humans and retreat to safety. But humans are too crazy, and the only weapons they have left are not enough for them to last until the end. And they have more important tasks to perform.

Under the retreat order, they had to retreat even if there were survivors outside.

The man sighed and asked Ah Qiao: "Are you looking for your parents?"

Ah Qiao shook his head. Looking at lost food.

Just a little bit, a little bit close to having the food of a shopping mall.

"Where is my little sister's home? I'll take you back."

The man asked.

Ah Qiao looked back at him. He looked serious and spoke very seriously. Is a responsible man.

She opened her mouth to say that she was not going home, without her parents.

Before she could make a sound, the dog tugged at the hem of her skirt with its paws.

Ah Qiao reacted instantly and covered his mouth the moment he spit out the sound. With bright eyes open, he blinked and stared at the man.

With caution.

The man thought she was afraid and did not dare to tell her her home address. He stood up straight, pointed at the word "police" on his chest, and said to her: "Don't be afraid, I am a policeman and I won't harm you. It's too dangerous outside. You have to go home and be with your parents."

Ah Qiao waved.

【not going back. No parents. ]

"Really!"

the man assured extremely seriously.

Ah Qiao still waved his hand.

After a long time, the policeman next to him whispered: "Brother Qi, isn't she mute?"

This sentence woke up the dreamer.

Ah Qiao glanced at the policemen appreciatively, nodded at them, and then nodded again.

[Yes, she is mute. 】

Get affirmed.

The man frowned and his eyes dimmed. He looked unhappy.

[What a cute and tender little girl, but she is actually a little mute. ]

He looked at her with pitiful eyes. Then he couldn't bear it and turned away.

After a while, he turned around and asked Ah Qiao: "Then do you have a parent?"

Ah Qiao shook his head.