5

☆ 5. 005font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

005

had no hope of escape, and the three of them hung their heads in silence in the lounge. The drowsiness came, but I didn't dare to really sleep. My stomach growled.

The child was lying on the bed, touching his belly and turning to look at his mother.

The little eyes are pitiful and helpless.

My mother couldn't bear it, but there was nothing she could do. The lounge is just a small room with a small bed, a thin quilt, a few hanging coats, and a chair.

Not even a jug of water.

Mom's mouth was so dry that she licked her skin, but she kept enduring it.

Now that I see the child's young and pitiful eyes, I feel hurt and anxious.

"He Gaoqing, think of something, the child is hungry!"

She stood up from the bed, twisted the quilt for the child, and stood in front of He Gaoqing.

He Gaoqing had a sad look on his face and was helpless when facing his wife's questioning.

There was nothing he could do.

"As you can see, there are zombies outside. There weren't that many people there during the marathon. There's nothing I can do! You can't smash the wall and run..."

He paused, suddenly stood up and took a look outside.

The ferocious zombie is gone.

Don't tell me, smashing the wall doesn't seem to be impossible!

He stood up, rushed out of the lounge as fast as he could and found a large hammer from the broken-down storage room next door.

"Keep an eye on it."

He asked his wife to stand behind the door to see what was going on, and he picked up the hammer and started smashing the wall.

"Bang bang bang!"

The voice was loud and very fast.

What they want is speed, hit him in the face as fast as possible, and then run away.

The zombies standing on the street outside heard the sound and were stunned. There are zombies that want to get closer to the source of the sound, but they dare not move.

They have just signed a friendship treaty with a companion - guarding the streets for 10 minutes.

It's not even 10 minutes yet.

He Gaoqing swung the hammer a few times, but gradually lost strength.

He was hungry after not eating for a day, and he was working without exercise all year round, so his body didn't have much energy.

After hitting it a few times, my hands felt weak and my back hurt.

He rubbed his wrist and asked Deng Suyu, "How is it?"

"The zombies are not moving." Deng Suyu shook his head and urged, "Hurry up."

Not moving was their best chance. He Gaoqing didn't dare to give up and immediately smashed and smashed.

Bang bang bang!

The ground shook and the building shook.

Before it felt like the building was about to collapse, a hole finally opened in the wall, letting in the dim night.