21-30

☆21.021font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

021

"Brother! Help!"

Song Li caught Song Qi like a rabbit.

She hugged her brother's arm and looked like she was so broken that she was about to cry.

"Brother! Ah Qiao is amazing! She actually went to the safe zone and stole someone back!"

"What?"

Song Qi had been away for four days, driving long distances, and was highly nervous along the way. When I came back and heard what Song Li said, I didn't react for a while.

"Stealing from whom?"

"Human! A living person! She was stolen back from the safe area! Now she is crying in the house!"

Song Li looked frightened.

"I don't even know what to do?"

She directly took Song Qi to Guanren's house. In the small tile-roofed house next to the big house where they lived.

The dilapidated tile-roofed house covered with spider webs was crowded with more than thirty people, men and women. Most of them are around 30 years old.

A look of frightened faces, seeing Song Li and Song Qi, cried "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

"Please, let us go! Let us go!"

"I, I, I will never eat again, and I will never eat your food again. Please, let me go! What's wrong with me? I haven't done anything yet... How about I give you my food back?"

Those who begged took out instant noodles, soda drinks, and all kinds of messy snacks from the depths of their clothes, and piled them all in front of Song Li.

Song Li stayed outside the house watching them every day for the past four days, feeling very complicated.

She wanted to let them go, but didn't dare.

Ah Qiao's nose is sharper than that of a dog. If she lets him go, Ah Qiao will not forgive her.

Moreover, they won't be able to get far if they are let go. This place is far away from the safe zone. If you take the fast road for at least four or five days, you can still drive at a speed where you won't encounter zombies.

Maybe before they ran out of the village, Ah Qiao's dog could bring them back again. It's also possible to eat them in a fit of rage.

They were imprisoned here, and Song Li knew that Aqiao just wanted them to weed and plow the ground, and seemed to have no intention of eating them. This gave Song Li some comfort in her anxious heart.

As more and more people were comforted, they finally couldn't hold it any longer. When she saw Song Qi, Song Li's head almost exploded, and the fear slowly crept up her back.

She suddenly realized that she was a little naive these days. If Aqiao or the dog becomes more animalistic, let alone the person locked inside, maybe she will be eaten by Aqiao and the dog.

Song Li kept holding Song Qi's arm and didn't dare to let go.

She only has a brother.

Song Qi patted her hand and coaxed, "It's okay."

He knew what Song Li was afraid of, but there was one thing he should tell Song Li.

Others may be afraid of Aqiao and dogs, but they shouldn't be.