extra

☆ 77. Extrafont record

Previous chapter table of contents

Extra:

"What did you write?"

Song Li quickly put two small flower-shaped clips on the tail of Ah Qiao's braid.

Putting on the headscarf again, the warm golden sun fell on her fair and tender face, making her look like a cute little girl from an oil painting.

"I didn't see it clearly, please give me another look."

Song Li squeezed Ah Qiao's shoulders and looked left and right, as if she was dressing up her own daughter. She always felt that this light yellow pleated skirt was not that good-looking. She was stunned. Find a bright red skirt with a large hem and put it on Ah Qiao.

As soon as the skirt is changed, the whole Little Red Riding Hood is freshly baked, all she needs is a basket in her hand.

"It's so beautiful!"

Song Li praised with satisfaction.

Really more beautiful than Little Red Riding Hood in the movie!

Ah Qiao blinked, stood in front of the large floor-to-ceiling mirror, and smiled.

[Wearing a white dress yesterday, Song Li praised her for looking like Snow White. Wearing a red dress today, are you the Red Snow Princess? ]

Ah Qiao secretly laughed in her heart.

"You!"

An incredible voice suddenly erupted from behind.

Song Li held Ah Qiao's special notebook, her eyes widened with disbelief on her face.

"——Are you going on a long trip???"

Ah Qiao quietly shrank his shoulders and took two steps away from Song Li.

"Far door? Such a far door? Don't move!"

Song Li grabbed her hand to prevent her from slipping away.

"Tell me clearly, what do you mean by traveling far away? Who taught you to travel far away!"

She was so angry that her heart heaved.

Because the "far door" was followed by a line of extremely small words: The return date has not yet been determined.

Even if Song Li is 50 degrees short-sighted, she can't see the small letters clearly.

Who the fool taught her about Aqiao! Her Aqiao has always been very well-behaved, and only returns to normal after returning to the world. She goes as far as playing in the newly built playground outside the village, and comes home on time to eat and sleep every day.

If you go further, go to the city for a walk and buy some small things.

Going further, Ah Qiao never thought of going. How could she let go of her fields? What if she left and others failed to grow vegetables?

The return date has not yet been determined!

"Who asked you to travel far away?"

If she catches him, he will definitely break his mouth!

Ah Qiao raised his hand, stretched out his index finger, and pointed very lightly at the dog sleeping under the eaves outside the door.

【It is it. ]

[The dog said he would take me to see the mountains and rivers. 】

Song Li almost choked when she took a breath: "..."