2

☆ 2. 002font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In the 002

room, happy cartoons were laughing and joking.

Through the iron gate, vicious dogs and zombies roared at each other.

The two sounds intertwined, but Aqiao was not disturbed at all, and he watched the cartoon with great enthusiasm.

She found cartoons to be very enjoyable, and found that she could easily block out sounds she didn't like, just like closing a small window in her ears.

The sun climbed high into the sky, and she watched several episodes together with GG.

The TV station reminded her to watch it again at the same time tomorrow.

The rickety clock on the wall turned to twelve noon, and Ah Qiao skillfully calculated that the cartoon would start playing at nine o'clock in the morning.

Three hours, five episodes every day.

She writes it down.

Turn to look at the dog. The dog is still barking, his barking is hoarse, and he is tired of barking. The zombies outside the door are also tired and resting.

She hugged the dog with some distress and rubbed her head against it. The dog licked its dry tongue and made a sad "whimpering" sound in her arms. His voice was hoarse, like an old man's.

Ah Qiao laughed.

"Hoo...ho...ho~"

she comforted it.

But the sound made one person and one dog freeze in place.

Ah Qiao's voice is exactly the same as the zombie's voice outside!

The dog's eyes widened for a second, looking at her in horror.

Ah Qiao raised his hand to cover his mouth in panic, unable to believe that he made that sound.

She is not the ugly, dirty monster outside the door!

She looks different from them!

She doesn't bite!

But the sound was indeed the same...

Unable to accept it, Aqiao ran to the small and old bathroom, turning around and looking at himself in front of the narrow mirror embedded in the door.

The clean white short-sleeved long skirt is slightly wrinkled and the hem is rolled, but it is clean. Completely different from those monsters!

She's not a biting zombie.

She pronounced it wrong.

Because she couldn't speak, she subconsciously learned them when she spoke for the first time.

She put down her hands, smiled at herself in the mirror, and felt at ease.

The dog stood at the door of the bathroom, with its tail raised. It was unbelievable that his own home would appear...

Aqiao squatted in front of it and raised his hand to touch it.

【do not be afraid. ]

[She's not a monster, she won't eat people, she won't bite you. 】

Aqiao is talking to it.

The dog lowered its vigilant tail and flicked it gently. Lying down in Ah Qiao's hand, he pulled her sleeves with his forelimbs and held her arm.