8

☆ 8. 008font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

008

There are too few real items, so I can barely fill my stomach.

Ah Qiao bit into the last piece of coarse grain biscuit and looked for the dog in the direction of the rising moon.

The countryside is quiet at night and the roads are dark. The zombies dispersed and wandered around. Sometimes a dog barked from one house, and the zombies immediately pounced on it and roared at the dog through the fence.

Ah Qiao carefully captured every sound, and none of them came from dogs.

She was walking down the country street in despair. The zombies pounced on her, sniffed at her, and walked away with dissatisfied roars. Aqiao followed them like a tail and asked if he saw a zombie if he had seen her dog.

Some zombies thought she was annoying, rather than human, wasting their time. It would be awkward for them to walk.

So he pointed in a random direction and told her that the dog was over there.

As soon as she left, the zombies complained to their accomplices that there were corpses specifically looking for dogs to eat, which was simply an insult to delicious humans!

"Ho ho! Ho ho ho!"

[Haha! Hahaha! 】

Aqiao heard it, but she didn't want to let go of every place, just in case she really encountered it. And there were dogs over there, so she might be able to ask the dogs if they had seen any dogs.

But the dog couldn't understand what she was saying.

As soon as she asked, the dog barked at her, barking so fiercely that it jumped up and hit its head on the fence, wanting to rush out and bite her to death.

Aqiao walked to the first-floor window of a nearby building, and her appearance was reflected in the dark glass window.

She has round green eyes, a white and pink face, long black hair that is draped softly, and a white dress with some traces of green and yellow.

Pretty and human-like.

Why did the dog bite her?

【Not fierce. ]

She suddenly bared her teeth at the glass window and made a zombie-biting gesture, startling the people inside who were peeking at her against the glass.

【It's also a bit fierce. 】

Aqiao left with satisfaction.

But the child inside was crying, and the cries of "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobessdarzids do.

"Hello -"

"Aqiao?"

The window on the second floor opened, and someone stuck his head out and called her. The voice was full of doubt and seemed unsure.

Ah Qiao raised his head and saw a familiar round face - Song Li.

The moment Ah Qiao saw her, he wanted to eat red bean paste buns.

"Hey! It's really you!"

Song Li turned around and shouted downstairs: "Brother! I found Ah Qiao, please open the door quickly!"