61-70

☆ 61. 061font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

061

Ah Qiao was satisfied after eating the big meat steak.

She poked the empty plate of beef steak and the empty box of coconut juice in front of Lu Xunzheng and looked at him longingly.

The raised little face was as big as a palm, and the eyes looking at Lu Xunzheng were full of expectation. He said nothing, just looked at him, like a child obediently asking for something he liked.

Lu Xunzheng's heart melted.

【so cute! ]

[Give it all to her, give it all to her, give it to her, give it to her! 】

Lu Xunzheng turned around and asked the chef to put all the beef steak and coconut milk.

The chefs looked devastated: "I cooked it all for her! Fifteen kilograms and not even a tael left!"

Their voices were full of accusations. They were crying about why someone could eat so well! I ate a whole fifteen kilograms of steak in one sitting! I also drank sixteen bottles of juice and thirty-four boxes of coconut water!

The commander who was so impressed by Ah Qiao's cuteness didn't know whether it was true or not. He only knew that the chefs didn't want the babies to eat well. He immediately became angry and waved his hand and shouted: "Where is the warehouse! Move everything out of the frozen warehouse. Pack it up, pack it all up!"

The chefs were about to cry. Even if they don't care about the food inventory in the safety zone, they still know that there is almost no food in the safety zone, let alone meat steaks. Only the small canteen, which is the canteen of senior officials, has more than ten or twenty kilograms of meat steaks.

The army commander told them to pack it twice, so that they didn't dare to say that they didn't have it anymore. It looked like they were too careful to steal the steaks from the canteen.

They looked pitifully at the district mayor and at the treasurer who was standing on tiptoe outside watching the excitement.

The chief financial officer just stopped by to join in the fun, but he didn't expect that the fun would happen to him. He ignored the accusing looks from the chefs and pretended to be deaf and blind, waiting for the district chief to come forward.

Unexpectedly, the district chief refused to be a gun and turned his attention to him.

The chief financial officer couldn't pretend any longer. He put his fist to his lips and coughed dryly.

Walking into the small canteen surrounded by soldiers, he received a blatant look from the military commander in full view of everyone.

The chief financial officer hesitated for three seconds and handed it back to him.

Aqiao turned around and saw that his eyes were twitching, and when he turned around he saw that Lu Xunzheng's eyes were also twitching. He was about to ask Lu Xunzheng what was wrong with his eyes, when he heard the chief financial officer's voice, which sounded like he was about to cry: "Our safety zone is in trouble! Sir Lu You don’t know that since you left, there’s been nothing to eat in our safe zone! These fifteen kilograms of pork chops were saved by everyone because they missed you and saved your money. They’re just waiting for you to come back to eat. Now that you’re back, the steaks It’s gone. Even if the cold storage is smashed, it’s really gone!”

“The people in the safety zone have been hungry for a month without food, meat or vegetables! Look, they are all sallow, skinny, and emaciated——”