51-60

☆ 51. 051font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

051

Ah Qiao took a nap, and when they woke up they were still searching inside. They didn't even eat lunch - Ah Qiao smelled it.

This is too slow.

She yawned and went in to help. After going through a row of lockers, I discovered a pattern.

"Isn't this divided by date and disease type? Just look for January 1934."

Ah Qiao showed it to Zhou Zi.

Zhou Zi nodded: "I've looked for it, but it's not there. Xu Fang is afraid of misplacing the files, so he plans to look at them all."

Ah Qiao looked up and saw that they were looking at them one by one.

She wondered: "Can't we take it back to see?"

There were only 13 people here, and there were tens of thousands of files. When did they go?

Aqiao didn't want to sleep in the corridor at night.

"There are so many people in the village."

Ah Qiao emphasized this sentence.

There are so many people in the village, and it is better for one person to read ten books than for 13 people to read tens of thousands.

Zhou Zi was shocked by Ah Qiao's idea and immediately went to Xu Fang to talk. Xu Fang is also willing to take him back to the village to save time and effort, and he can also see Xiao Xi.

After packing the materials and loading them into the car, it was already sunset.

Ah Qiao then took Zhou Zi to find the hospital's backup power supply room, which contained twenty generators with powerful power and plenty of fuel.

Seeing them, Zhou Zi, who had always been very steady, couldn't help laughing.

He couldn't wait to run out of the hospital and called his brothers to find the big truck.

The apocalypse has been so long, and not many cars are still usable. But they have been exploring this city for so many years, and they know exactly where and what is there.

Since there were no zombies in the city, they quickly got fuel from the gas station and drove several large trucks back to the hospital.

Aqiao just lifted all the generators to the ground.

They stopped the truck to help, but the ten of them couldn't lift a generator and stared at each other in shock.

Ah Qiao said "tsk", unscrewed the generator with one hand and threw it into the car.

The noise made and the engines reduced to the ground seemed to mock them as useless.

They are really useless.

Everyone was awkward for a moment, then climbed into the car and prepared to go back to the village.

The truck drove neatly out of the city without hesitation. Ah Qiao blinked and suddenly ran out to stop in front of the truck.

The screeching sound of brakes sounded in the silent city. The driver's eyes widened in horror. He didn't dare think about what would happen if he injured Aqiao himself.

Fortunately, Aqiao was unharmed, but his eyes were filled with angry flames as he glared at him, as if he was accusing something.

He was confused.