Chapter 13

The scream echoed through the lunchroom.

A girl runs into the room screaming, "she's dead! Help!!!!"

People got up to see the commotion, crowding around the screaming and crying girl.

Teachers and workers finally disperse the crowd and walk the girl out.

—————

"Okay, you should have all received an email on your skills level. Go to the appropriate arenas and wait for further instructions." The head trainer announces.

Getting Percy I walk to arena 16, where about fifteen kids were waiting beside their horses.

The boy beside me had dark brown hair and tanned skin. I could hear him saying something to  his Palimino mare with his European accent.

 I could hear him saying something to  his Palimino mare with his European accent

"Okay everyone!" Mrs

"Okay everyone!" Mrs. Sophia walks in. "Listen up! This is the experienced class! Don't get your hopes up too early, I can put you down a level at any time. It's only the first week. As you all know I'm Mrs. Sophia, I'll tell you a little about myself. I am 24, and just married last year. I used to be a student to here just like you all."

Looking over I see Camille roll her eyes.

"I'm still working on plans so I'll just have you all do some exercises for I can see your strengths and weaknesses. You" she pointed to a boy. "I want you to trot, canter , then do that jump."

—————

"Poor girl... I wonder why she was screaming..."Meilin says as we sit in the library. But we both had a guess why.

"They found the missing girls body, at the rim of Blackwood forest." Amoy sits down without a hello.

The missing girl...