Chapter 31

"That's my mom... but that's not her last name..." I say. My mom's last name was baker. Not Silver wood."

"Maybe they just look alike?" Amoy asks.

"No. I'd recognize her from anywhere .And they have the same first name. This isn't a coincidence."

"Tory Silverwood... give me a second." Amoy pulled out her tablet and started to type.

" Amoy pulled out her tablet and started to type

"Here"she stops. "There is no one named Tory Backer, just a Rebecca... wait. There's a hospital record with the name and you being born... but nothing else." Like she didn't exist until I was born.

—————

"You good?"Amog asks as we walked its of the library. It was getting dark already, and we spent the whole time trying to find more things in my mom. Nothing.

Seth said that we took forever for 'girl talk'. Saying next time he'd just listen instead of read. He said he could almost fully learn a new language in the time it takes us to talk.

—————

"Fight!!! Fight!!!! Fight!!!!!" The crowd chants. It was only second period.

"What's going on?" I ask Renne.

She shrugs, "I just got here a few seconds ago."

Some people jump back as two boys roll , punching at each other. It was Luke and Ryan.

Renee sighs, "here they go again."

I look to her, "what?"

"Last year they were best friends, then something happened and it all just stoped. Fights would break out every once in a while. But there hadn't been any this year..." she explains.

Finally some teachers came to pull them apart.

—————

"We will be starting our fall play" the play directed, Ms. Rose announces. They had called a school wide assembly. "As you may know, we require you at least go out for something. Even if it's stage crew, decoration people, filmers, or managers. If you feel that you shouldn't be required to you must speak to the headmaster.

The school was big on plays. Almost everyone is in them. They alow all kinds of famous people and reporters to come watch. Apparently our schools one of the best in the nation.

"This year is Romeo and Juliet!!! My favorite of plays in Shakespeare." Some people cheered, some gave a very quiet grumble. "And this means no singing! So more opportunity for more students!!!!" Ms. Rose says.

"Last year I got out due to being the one to give a report in the schools paper"Amoy whispers to me. "I thankfully will this year too."

"And me?" I ask.

"Your riding lessons work around it, sorry." Amoy says. I sighed.

:)