•||Chapter 2: The Drama||•

While Cyn and Shirley Finch were arguing, Uzi crawled back out of the hole and went to N confused on what was going on and what was up with the yelling.

Uzi sat next to N, she got closer to N to whisper something to him.

"What is this drama about?" Uzi whispered to N, she was confused.

"I don't know but it seems like Cyn has some drama with my old friend, Shirley Finch" N whispered back.

"Damn that must be crazy but entertaining" Uzi responded in a whisper.

N nods and went back to watching the fight and Uzi joined N in watching the fight or argument happen. Uzi sneaks her hand to N's hand, wanting to hold hands, N notices and allows Uzi to hold his hand. N looks back at the two who were still arguing.

"Not my fault that you had bad vibes!" Shirley Finch yelled angrily.

"Well at least I didn't act like a weirdo in my free time!" Cyn responded back angrily.

"You take that back!" Shirley Finch said, she felt offended.

Uzi was trying to not laugh at what she thinks is a "stupid argument" due to it being over little things. N was just confused about the argument and why it's still going especially if it's a childish argument. The argument soon turned into a roughhouse fight but it was still a fight to the death one due to the hatred they had for each other. N was getting uncomfortable and Uzi noticed that so Uzi got up and got her gun out and pointed at the 2 who were roughhousing.

"Stop fighting or I will blast you with this!" Uzi yelled, pointing her gun at both of them.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" Shirley Finch asked, confused.

"It's a gun, dummy" Cyn answered.

Uzi shot a ray at them and both Cyn and Shirley Finch regenerated.

"How in the world are y'all still alive?" Uzi asked, confused.

"We can regenerate but I wish Cyn didn't have that feature" Shirley Finch said.

"Rude" Cyn responded, annoyed at the hatred.

N sneaks off, not wanting to be around Cyn. He finds a secret spot and stays there to calm down, he sat there and thought about what happened so far.