•||Chapter 15: Creepy||•

N got something on his visor which was footsteps, he begins to follow it and Uzi secretly follows to make sure he doesn't get into any danger. N continues to follow the trail till he sees a whole group and he quickly hides, Uzi does so as well.

"So how are we going to get information out of the enemy?" The leader asked his apprentices.

"Threatening maybe?" One said.

N kept watching, confused on what's going on.

"I agree, threatening will be good" The other said.

The leader nodded and he went to Shade.

"Now where is your group or else I will make your DEATH  slow and painful" The Leader hissed.

Shade got nervous but she doesn't say anything at all due to not wanting to betray her group.

"Say it!" The Leader yelled angrily.

She got startled and accidentally gave the location of her group.

"Thanks for the information" The Leader grinned and left.

Shade then realized that she just gave her groups location and feels terrible, she silently sobs in her chamber.

"Any information?" A apprentice asked.

"Yes, make sure everyone is ready to travel and attack tonight" The Leader grinned.

The apprentice nodded and goes to do as he was told by the leader.

The leader was excited to attack tonight especially since they have been planning for a long time.