•||Chapter 17: Attack||•

The leader of the twitchy drones were nearby the disoriented murder drones base.

"Get ready to attack" The Leader whispered to his apprentice.

The apprentice nods and goes for the first attack, trying to attack the leader of the disoriented drones.

The leader of the disoriented murder drones noticed and tackled the apprentice of the twitchy murder drones.

The apprentice yelped and was scared.

The twitchy murder drones plan went wrong and they lost.

The disoriented murder drones did not like that they got attacked at all but doesn't do anything about it to prevent any wars.

Meanwhile with N, Uzi, Cyn, Shade, and Shirley Finch.

"So Shade do you want us to bring you back to your group?" N asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice" Shade responded happily.

N takes Shade back to her group while Uzi has to babysit the troublemakers.

"Why are you sleeping in the snow" Cyn asked confused.

Shirley Finch didn't respond, she continued to snore and sleep with her face in the snow.

Cyn gets an idea and puts a bow on Shirley Finch's wolf ears and tail as a prank. Uzi signs and just waits for N to come back, everyone was tired at this point due to what's been happening. Cyn ended up falling asleep too and stayed close to Shirley Finch so that way she won't get cold though.