•||Chapter 4: Lost Gravity||•

As soon they walked for about 10 minutes, they started to float. N was scared and terrified and Uzi was shocked but also confused.

"Uhh N what is going on!?" Uzi asked.

"It's just one of those times where our uhm gravity is a uhm crappy" N responded with a nervous laugh.

The gravity was back to normal, making all of them to hit face first on the snow. They were knocked unconscious from the hard fall.

Dinosaur chirping and flashing is heard nearby, the sentinels were communicating with each other. One sentinel sniffs Uzi, then it began to nudge her to see if she was alive or not. The other sentinels were not nearby but in the radius of hearing each other's flashing. The sentinel goes, thinking Uzi is dead.

Cyn woke up a bit after the fall and unties herself, she flipped Shirley Finch off and went along with her plans. N finally wakes up and he rubbed his head, he noticed that Cyn was gone. N shakes Uzi to wake up but it didn't work.
N began to pace around, waiting for Uzi to wake up but also wanted to stop Cyn from destroying the planet.

"It's okay, I just need to think of a plan to do just in case the world is exploding and Uzi is still asleep" N stated to himself, trying to calm himself down.

After a few minutes, N finally got himself to calm down. N then just holds Uzi to close to him and sleeps, hoping that Uzi would wake up soon.