•||Chapter 3: As Trapped As A Mouse||•

Cyn and Shirley Finch were tied with rope to make sure that they don't fight, Uzi drags them as N leads the way out. Once they reach the exit, N tries to open the door but it was locked which was strange.

"Uhm Uzi it's locked" N said.

"Maybe try using your chainsaw?" Uzi answered.

N nods and tries to use his chainsaw to make a hole in the door. Cyn and Shirley Finch were just glaring at each other the whole time. The door still didn't budge, N was getting frustrated. Uzi tried using her gun but that didn't work either.

"How is this door strong!?" Uzi said annoyed as she tried biting on the door.

"Uzi that's not gonna work" N signed.

"Right..." Uzi responded as she stops biting the door.

Nori randomly appeared back, looking a little angry.

"Oh hi Nori" N said, waving.

"Sorry for kicking you mother" Uzi stated with a nervous look.

"It's fine but never do it again" Nori responded annoyed but calmed down.

Nori still hasn't seen the two troublemakers, Cyn and Shirley Finch since they just been silent and glaring at each other.

"So uh can you please us exit, the door is locked" N asked.

"Fine only this once but I still don't forgive you" Nori groaned.

Nori begins to lead them to an open window, Uzi is still dragging the troublemakers. N is following along, glad that everything is not chaotic and not a life or death situation.

"Here's your exit" Nori said pointing to the open window that is big enough to fit through.

"Thanks Mrs. Doorman!" N replied happily.

"Thanks mother..." Uzi muttered.

"Your welcome and stay safe, if my daughter is seen hurt I will make you pay" Nori stated as she goes.

N and Uzi looked at each other and shrugged and goes through the open window and then Cyn decided to be a pain.

"Hey Shirley Finch remember when you disappointed a guest so bad that you almost went into the pile of broken worker drones?" Cyn smirked, trying to get to Shirley Finch's head.

"Shut it" Shirley Finch replied angrily, her wolf ears and tail went down as she remembered what happened.

"Make me!" Cyn said proudly, pressing Shirley Finch's buttons at this point.

Shirley Finch glares at Cyn angrily, the only way she would be able to get Cyn to shut up was to choose violence but she couldn't due to being tied up. Cyn continues to call Shirley Finch out about the bad stuff that Shirley Finch has done.