•||Chapter 16: RUN||•

"What was that?" Uzi whispered to N.

"Some sort of plan to attack the other murder drones" N responded, eyeing the chamber door.

"Please don't tell me it's going to be war between the murder drones..." Uzi said with a frown.

N didn't respond to that, he was already trying to sneak into the chambers which was a success due to how long the twitchy murder drones attention span was. Uzi decided to follow N too and they were shocked on how the chambers looked like. It barely had any lighting, the cells were very dirty and have some mold on the walls and ceilings, the cell doors are rusty, and there was dead murder drone bodies in most cells. Uzi turned to see Shade, Uzi tapped N's shoulder and pointed at Shade.

"We should rescue them" Uzi stated.

"But what if they are a bad person?" N asked.

"Their not, I can see it in their eyes" Uzi responded and went to the cell and picks the lock.

N facepalms and just goes along with it since once again, the twitchy murder drones are the most terrible and evil ones.

Uzi unties Shade and helps her up.

"T-Thank you" Shade stuttered, she was traumatized.

"Your welcome now let's go before we also get put in the chamber" Uzi responded and follows N's lead.

It was a bit difficult finding a way out because twitchy murder drones were everywhere. Thankfully all the twitchy murder drones were focused on their leader who is just straight up yapping about how high and mighty they are.

After Uzi, N, and Shade made it out, Shade catches her breath but froze when she saw Cyn and Shirley Finch who were just staring at her, judging her every move. The staring was like a knife right to the soul except it didn't hurt it just makes Shade feel anxious.

"Stop staring, it's not nice" N signed in frustration.

"Ugh fine" Cyn scoffed angrily.

Shirley Finch happily got up and hugged Shade. Cyn got jealous and glares at Shirley Finch.

"It's so cool that our names start with an S!" Shirley Finch said happily.

Shade nodded, she felt a bit better.

"Can't believe Shirley Finch gets more attention than me" Cyn mumbled angrily.

N signs again and hugs Cyn, hoping it would solve the issue which it did.

Shirley Finch and Shade were happily talking to each other.

☣️||Broken Promises||Murder Drones||☣️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara