•||Chapter 11: Secrets||•

"N, what did they mean..." Uzi said shocked but she was a bit worried as well.

"Uhm it's nothing Uzi, it's best if you don't know anyways" N answered, he was hiding something from everyone.

"You sure?" Uzi asked with one eyebrow raised, she wasn't convinced.

N nervously nods at Uzi's question.

Uzi stayed silent for a second and tried to think of a way to get N to spill the beans to her. She wanted to know what the disoriented murder drone meant.

She eventually spoke up to N.

"I need to know what the disoriented murder drone meant" Uzi explained, hoping that it would make N spill the beans.

"Uzi, I said it's best for you to not know!" N yelled, it was starting to turn into an argument.

"Well I feel like it's important for me to know!" Uzi shouted back.

Both were raising their voices at each other.

"Why are you so afraid to tell me what the disoriented murder drone meant!?" Uzi yelled.

"Because it isn't pretty nor something that I wanna talk about, Uzi!" N yelled back.

Shirley Finch woke up and was shocked by the lovebirds arguing and Cyn obviously wasn't surprised but interested in what was going on.

"I don't care about that N! All I want to know what it means since it could be important, N!" Uzi shouted, she was getting angry.

"How is it important!?" N yelled in a confused but annoyed tone.

"It could help us find the answers!" Uzi shouted.

N refused to talk after that, he was tired of arguing and fighting. He begins to walk away, wanting alone time.

"Where are you going!?" Uzi shouted, she was now concerned.

N didn't respond, he just kept walking away. Uzi ran after N, not wanting him to leave her.

"What now..." N asked annoyed.

"Please don't leave me! I don't want to be alone!" Uzi sobbed, she hugged N tightly.

N's expression softened and he comforts Uzi by hugging back.

"I'm sorry for being rude I shouldn't have walked away like that..." N responded sadly.

Uzi started to calm down after a few minutes and she forgave him because she was sorry for trying to force the answer out of him. They both continued to hug and comfort each other. Cyn and Shirley Finch didn't know what to think about it especially since the argument was confusing. Everyone was silent, all they could hear was trees swaying and the cold wind passing by. It was about to snow again soon.