•||Chapter 10: Myths||•

"So uhm do you have any idea of what these footprints are?" Uzi asked as she pointed at the footprints.

"I think it was from a disoriented murder drone, it's best if we don't fight one, they are pretty fast and scary" N responded nervously.

"Did you say something about me?" something said but it was from the forest and it's voice sounded disoriented and possessed.

Uzi got startled and used her tail as a flashlight but there was nothing.

"Uzi watch out! It's behind you!" N yelled, he was worried.

Uzi quickly ducks and kicks the disoriented murder drone. It snarled and growled, it was getting angry and didn't like the fact that it wasn't able to get any oil.

"Who the hell are you!?" Uzi yelled with an angry tone.

"I'm Dime, now if you don't mind me let me just take some oil from your friend" Dime answered and tried to bite Shirley Finch who is currently asleep in the snow.

"Hey! no biting or eating my friend!" Cyn yelled angrily.

"Or what?" Dime threatened, its head tilted to the side and its eyes were radioactive symbols.

"If you hurt my friend I will make you regret it!" Cyn responded, still raising her tone.

"How funny, that's saying is old. don't you think?" Dime stated, it crawls on all fours around Cyn.

Cyn grumbled angrily.

"Exactly what I thought especially from a weak worker drone that has the absolute solver" Dime said mockingly, it was getting on everyone's nerves at this point.

"Can you shut up?" Uzi asked with an annoyed tone.

Dime was flabbergasted to hear such words being used against it, no one ever tells disoriented murder drones to shut up.

"Excuse me?" Dime asked with an angry tone and look, its tail swaying as a sign of aggression.

"I said can you shut up" Uzi stated.

Dime felt offended and angry at the same time, it tried to tackle Uzi but got stabbed in the gut by N's chainsaw hand.

"Don't think about it..." N said angrily.

Dime looked at the chainsaw hand and it snarled at N.

"Just know that there are more types of murder drones and don't think they will accept you easily, after all you and your own kind of murder drones really ticks us off!" Dime responded angrily, it moved away and crawled away and back to where it came from.

Everyone except N was confused about what Dime meant.