•||Chapter 9: ???||•

Everyone was asleep in their tent, a murder drone with a disoriented body crawls around the campsite on all fours, the acid part of its tail is broken and so was the acid on the headband. It smiled and creeped the tents and it tried to open N and Uzi's tent but couldn't so it moved onto Shirley Finch's and Cyn's tent and was able to open the tent. The murder drone gently and quietly bites Shirley Finch's shoulder and begins to drag her outside the tent. It crawled back to its tree and scratched Shirley Finch by accident while climbing. The murder drone then tried to bite Shirley Finch's hand off but she woke up and kicked the murder drone in the gut. She quickly runs to her tent and zips it up, she was terrified by what she saw. The murder drone claws at the tent but it does nothing since the murder drone's claws were not sharp enough. It eventually left, Shirley Finch catches her breath and tries to remember what just happened.

"W-What the hell was that thing!?" Shirley Finch said, catching her breath.

She peaks out of the tent and it was too dark to see if it was still around the camp so she went back into the tent and zipped it back up. Shirley Finch layed back down, she looks at an old picture of herself from the time she worked at the manor. She missed being happy and useful or when Tessa was alive again. She signed and puts the picture away, she tries to go back to asleep and she hugged her Tessa plushie as comfort.

Uzi and N wake up next morning, they stretched and yawned. They both get out of the tent, they see the footprints which looked weird and strange.

"What the hell happened last night?" Uzi asked as she looks at the footprints left by the disoriented murder drone.

"No idea but let's go wake up the others" N responded and wakes Cyn and Shirley Finch up.

Shirley Finch was exhausted from not being able to sleep well.

"Wake up" Cyn said with a casual tone and smacked Shirley Finch in the back of the head making Shirley Finch hit face first into the snow.

"Damn she must be really exhausted" Uzi stated.

N nods and just looks around for any sign of danger.