•||Chapter 13: Offering||•

Shade continues to sob till a random twitching murder drone with red pupils, sharp claws, disoriented body, messy hair, broken acid tail, and broken acid headband.

"W-What do you want?..." Shade stuttered.

"Just an enemy but I'm here to make an offer!" The twitching murder drone smirked.

"What is it?" Shade asked.

"You join our group and we will leave Dime alone, if you decline we will kill Dime and make your own group go against you" The twitching murder drone offered.

"What do I get out of it?" Shade asked again with a worried tone.

"We will treat you like somebody, you will no longer feel like a nobody, doesn't that sound wonderful?" The twitching murder drone explained.

"Y-Yeah but who are you?" *Meadow said nervously.

"Oh! I'm parasite" Parasite smiled, tilting their head to the side.

"Uhm I guess I'll take the offer...I don't wanna get blamed anyways..." Shade muttered.

"Good, now follow me and I'll lead the way" Parasite grinned, crawling on all fours, their claws scratching the snow.

Shade follows along, hoping that this is a good decision.

"This isn't a trap right?..." Shade asked nervously.

"Pffft nooo, if it was I would've tied you up already silly" Parasite said with confidence.

Parasite was being too confident for Shade's liking, she was beginning to think that Parasite is lying and trying to get information out of her.

Shade stayed skeptical and follows Parasite cautiously to avoid any problems.

They finally made it to where Parasite's group was, the group was staring at them from the ceiling, some whispering, some snickering, or some that were disgusted.

"So who is this?" The leader asked angrily.

"Oh this is our new hostage" Parasite responded.

"What!? I thought that this wasn't a trap!?" Shade gasped, she felt stupid but also betrayed.

All this time, Parasite was lying to her about it not being a trap.

"Well you fell for it" Parasite smirked and ties Shade up.

"Good work now we can information about her group" The leader smiled, his teeth was sharp.

The group was snickering due to Shade being so naive.

"Let me go!" Shade yelled angrily.

Parasite rolled their eyes and shoved a piece of tape over Shade's mouth, silencing her.

"Fate bring this enemy to the our chamber, we'll figure out what to do to get them to spill information for us" The leader said.

Fate nodded and obeyed, she dragged Shade to the chambers and threw Shade into one, locking the door. Fate left, leaving Shade in the chambers.