•||Chapter 14: Missing||•

Dime was confused on why Shade has been gone, Dime asked everyone in her group if they saw Shade and everyone said no. The leader soon finds out and gets mad at Dime for not watching over Shade.

"Why did you not keep an eye on Shade!? She is in danger and yet you betrayed her saying that she was a bad friend when you were the one that was bad!" The Leader yelled at Dime, she was angry and everyone knew that if she got mad then it won't end well.

"I am not bad! I was just saying the truth to Shade!" Dime argued, having an angry tone.

"How ignorant and stubborn do you have to be to do something this stupid!? We all could be in danger because of your stupidity!" The Leader argued back, she was raging at this point.

"How is it my fault!?" Dime yelled with a shocked face of anger.

"You had to say all that nasty stuff to Shade and do you know how easily she falls for offers!? She is probably being held captive and it's all because you were stupid enough to not pay attention of where she was!" The Leader snarled, everyone was shocked but also couldn't believe that Dime did that to Shade.

"Well it's not my fault she was so naive and sensitive!" Dime responded angrily.

The leader was fuming, she was about to attack Dime from how much anger she has from this type of stupidity.

"That's it, your sentenced to the chambers!" The Leader commanded.

Everyone gasped except for Dime who is angry at the Leader for getting onto her.

"Oh my god, did you just hear what the leader said!?" Sparkle whispered to the murder drone next to her.

The murder drone nodded and continued to watch.

"Y-You can't do that! I am too young for the chambers!" Dime yelled back.

"That doesn't matter because you won't accept your wrongs and think your so high and mighty! Your putting all of us in danger and now we all have to be self aware again! Your lucky I didn't kill you!" The Leader said louder.

Dime got startled when the leader mentioned kill, Dime began to regret their decisions and mistakes and for being so confident.

A murder drone with the guard role dragged Dime to the chambers.

"Let me go I promise I will make it up to you!" Dime shouted with regret.

"No, you need to learn from your mistakes" The Leader hissed before the chamber doors closed.

It was silent now, everyone was interested in what happened because they thought the leader was going to kill Dime. Everyone began whispering and talking about it and some were concerned for Shade and some were angry at Dime. The leader signed and went back to their throne which is a rock. The whole argument was exhausting to the leader but it wasn't the first time that's for sure. Everyone went to sleep but high self aware of their surroundings since there was a possibility that their place could get attacked by enemies.