•||Chapter 5: The Big Chaos||•

Uzi woke up, tiredly. She looks over to see N cuddling her while sleeping. Uzi smiles and plays with his hair. N began to wake up and smiles at the sight of Uzi playing with his hair. They suddenly hear screaming out of the blue.

"Should we go check it out?" Uzi asked.

"Yeah plus Cyn is missing" N responded.

They both got up and Uzi drags Shirley Finch who is a straight up sleepyhead. N follows the screams only to see Cyn killing the humans.

"What are you doing!?" Uzi yelled, getting her gun ready.

"My big plan" Cyn said with a smirk.

"Well your plan is terrible" Shirley Finch said to Cyn, surprisingly awake.

"Nuh uh!" Cyn responded.

"Yuh uh!" Shirley Finch replied annoyed.

"Can y'all stop please?..." N asked.

Cyn and Shirley Finch ignore him and continue to argue. N facepalms and signs, he tries to think of a way to get them to stop. N makes a snowball and threw it at Cyn and another at Shirley Finch. They got quiet because they were obviously confused on where the snowball was from.

"Who threw that!?" Shirley Finch shouted.

"Nobody" Cyn responded annoyed, wanting to get on Shirley Finch's nerves again.

"How would no one throw it!?" Shirley Finch said angrily.

"Magic or gravity" Cyn answered.

Shirley Finch gave Cyn the most annoyed glare ever, N and Uzi were just watching. They were both confused on how these two are childish but also chaotic.