'Woah!'

'Where has your mind gone to?'
Your friend, Evé asks. Evé is quite an extraordinary girl, but she was lovely. Blue hair, a cute skirt and a black sweater, her favourite outfit.

She looked concerned.
'Oh, nothing.' I smile, thinking about the memory which popped up in my head again.

'Nah! You've been way off! What happened at Nandos?'
I drool away again just thinking about it. Should I tell her?
'Well... I met a certain person...' I started. Her eyes went open fully. Before I could continue she started asking 'who? What's his name? Is he hot?'
I laughed and said yes, followed by my cheeks turning tomato red. 'Oh damn, you really like this guy!'

'Yeah' I continued
'I actually knew him before. His name is Vikram, but he prefers to be called Vik'.

Evé looked at me in disbelief, and then gave me a punch on my shoulder with the words 'are you actually kidding me? THE Vikk?! Got his number?'

She looked at me with eager. That was a mistake I made. 'No... He has mine. It has been two days and he still hasn't texted me...' I got sad. It just all seemed too good to be true I guess.

If there was such thing as coincidence, I'm sure this was the perfect example because at that right moment, my phone went off.

'Oh my god...' I whispered and grabbed my phone.

'Hey? It's Vikk here. Are you the one that gave me your number? React quickly please, I'm trying to find her'

That's what the text says. I couldn't believe it.

'Yeah, what's up!'

I replied, quickly after.
It took him a few moments to react but I got the notification again.

'I guess you gave me the wrong number? I had to go through plenty of wrong numbers to end up here. Glad I found you though.'

My face was filled with happiness. He went through all that effort to text me? Evé saw my face and immediately grabbed my phone.

'Oh my god! You got it, girl!' She smiled at me.

Glad I had such a good friend by my side.

The moment made me forget that I actually had to reply to him.
After a moment of talking about it with Evé I realized that and I immediately grabbed my phone and replied

'Haha aww, you went through all that effort for me? That's so sweet :)
Wanna meet up sometime again? Love to do that. Xx'

Maybe the x's were a bit too much. Too late to change now. I was waiting with fear. I didn't want to seem desperate. I am after all, just a fan.