"Take over?"

I heard soft snoring coming from our bedroom. I had been watching TV in the living room, but I wondered why someone was snoring in our room, since Vik should be busy uploading videos. I went and checked out who it was.

I saw a cute little face snuggled up between his arms, laying on his keyboard. His screen was on, seemingly playing a game with his friends.

I was shaking as I grabbed his headphones and listened carefully to who he was talking to.
"Vik?! I cannot protect you any longer!" I heard Pete say, with TheCampingRusher and Nade in the background.

"hey guys, Its (y/n) here. Vik actually fell asleep on his keyboard" I whispered, hoping not to wake him up.
"Oh, you want to take over? We're doing so good!" CampingRusher said.
"Vik is still in his chair. Give me a minute." I whispered back as I slowly held him up.

His eyes opened a bit and he looked at me. "Pook...?" He asked, half asleep. "Shhh, just go sleep, I'll take care of it." I got him to his bed, kissed him on the cheek and watched him for a second until he fell in a deep sleep.

"Okay, I got it. Small UHC?" I asked, still whispering.
"Yeah, you got basic Minecraft knowledge? We're on the winning team, we got the most golden apples." Nade said.
"Yeah, I am on the same level as Vik when it comes to Minecraft, I think. It'll be fine" I tried to whisper as much as possible since I didn't want to wake Vik up.

We fought the last guy and won as expected and we celebrated.
With the little knowledge I had of uploading and recordings, I went to work.

Once I uploaded it, I felt so tired that I suddenly dropped on something soft. I didn't know what it was as I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up, but looked aside from me and saw no one there. Realising I slept in Vik's bed instead of mine, I quickly dressed into my comfortable clothes and went to the living room.

"Hey Pook!" Vik said happily. "Thanks for uploading for me. You did well! I got enough sleep now to actually not look like a zombie!" He laughed at me.
"Hey, don't mention it. I liked it! We won by the way, if you didn't know yet" I said with a grin on your face.

Realising the surroundings, I quickly said good morning to Preston and Rob, asking "Where are Mitch and Jerome though?"

Preston replied while giggling "Well... I checked upon them this morning to find them in the same bed so... Who knows?"
We all laughed sheepishly, realising we all ship Merome. "Got to ask them about that later" Rob said with a big grin on his face.

I walked to the kitchen to get some cereal. Even though we're not going to stay here for long, it was quite a cute place. I wouldn't mind staying longer, but we had to meet up with Lachlan some time. I suddenly felt a figure behind me. "What're yo-..."
"(Y/n), I have to tell you something."