"We'll see."

"Where do I start?" Vik spoke.

"Okay. First of all. (Y/n), I love you with all my heart. And everytime I look at you, a little more.
Every single detail I see, is perfect to me. And it was stupid of me to tell you I loved Lachlan.

Because, the thing is, I don't.

But the moment I posted the video on the internet, all the fangirls could've killed me.

Everyone shipped Vikklan and the media told me I had to keep it that way.
Otherwise I would lose followers.
My subscribers basically forced me to marry Lachlan, else they'd unsubscribe."

He paused for a moment and looked at me.

"So... I decided not to tell you. It was stupid of me, it really was. I know now that you would bare with me and figure something out, but I was so scared to lose you.
And at that moment, too scared to lose my channel too."

He paused again, this time looking at the Pack, seeing them nod.

"But I don't care anymore."

He said. I gasped.

"I love you, Pook. I don't care if I lose my channel because I want to be with you.

And even though it would make my heart the happiest, I do not expect you to be with me. I just want you to forgive me. But if you could, give me one chance to make it up. One more chance."

He finished and his eyes lit up as he looked at me.

I looked at Lachlan, then to Poofless, then to Merome. Well I couldn't look at Merome because they were making out, but the other three nodded.

I looked at Vik again, opened my mouth and spoke;

"I'll give you one chance. One chance to make it up with me. I forgive you with all my heart, going back to you is more difficult. But I'll give you a shot. Make it up with me whenever, I'll be prepared"

I grabbed my laptop and sat in the living room.

"I'm going to get her back. I don't care how much it takes, I need her back in my life" I heard them discuss in the kitchen.

"We'll see, Vik, we'll see."
I whispered and put the earphones in my ear to watch a video.